BY NOKIA

Boasting a beautiful 4.5-inch display and a quad-core processor, the lumia 635 moves at blazing-fast lte speeds for a superior experience at an affordable price. Make your life easier with the newest windows phone features, including cortana, your personal virtual assistant, and action center for checking notifications in one swipe see more...

FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
YOUSSOUF M.
TLEMCEN
Hello, MY NAME YOUSSOUF, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.increase sales in the ARAB WORLD, Best Regards.
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
I'm really liking this phone. I'm changing over from a HTC Wildfire (which is probably 3-4 years old now) and don't have a lot of experience of smartphones, so this review won't be particularly technical!

Things I like:
- it starts up very quickly
- Word Flow typing and its predictive text are really good - very few errors, esp. compared to what I am used to.
- graphics are very fluid, sliding from one screen to the next is almost pleasurable!
- I like the calendar - easy to use and view.
- it's a Nokia! Always liked the regular Nokia phones - hard-wearing and intuitive to use. I'm pleased Nokia are getting up to speed with Smartphones.
- I like the sound and picture quality when streaming (I've only used over WiFi not mobile internet).

Things I think Nokia/Windows could improve:
- Available Apps. There are a lot of apps out there, but there are a few that I haven't found, e.g. ColorNote (although Office's OneNote is coming in handy as a replacement). Of course, this may not actually be down to Nokia/Windows but the people who actually develop the apps.
- I think the settings menu could be tidied up a little.
- The phone doesn't have a flash...but most photos seem to come out OK. I suppose it depends on the environment, and ultimately, if you are used to a phone that is just a phone, you will still be pleased with the camera. Camera is easy to use.
- Both this phone and the previous smartphone I have used need the phone to be switched on for the alarm to work. I loved the days when I could save battery life by switching the phone off at night yet still knowing the alarm would go off. I have a feeling this is true of all smartphones and I guess it's to do with everything being an "app" these days, but it would be nice if there was some way of getting the alarms to work when the phone is off (I'm sure there is such a way!). I'm used to using Alarm Clock Xtreme, which has a lot of settings for snoozing, etc (terrible habit, I know!). Can't find the app for this phone, so am using the standard alarm. Snooze time is 10 min.

Things I've worked out that maybe, like me, not everyone will know when moving to this phone:
- to take a screenshot, press both side buttons simultaneously (I'd never known how to take screenshots on a phone before)
- to customise your Home screen, press on a tile and they all begin to 'float'. You can remove, change the size and move tiles to suit your needs. To add a tile from your apps list, press down on the app entry and then select Pin to Start.
- Quite a few of the pre-installed apps (which more often than not I tend to find aren't necessary for my use) can be uninstalled. I don't know if they are truly uninstalled or just go hiding somewhere, but it helps to reduce the number of apps I have to scroll through on my app list.
- hold down the <- arrow to view all the windows you have open. At first I was annoyed that I couldn't, say, come out of a google search without having to repeat the search...then I discovered this function!

Not the tidiest of reviews, I admit, but I hope this helps people who are moving over to the Nokia Lumia models. I'm really pleased I have made the move, and really like this phone. For the price, I don't think you could expect more really (I've seen the cost of higher spec models and iphones, etc.!) - this phone does a hell of a lot and nicely too :-) I guess these days, mobile phones are less about being phones and more about being everything you need whilst on the go!
Seghir C.
bourdj boriridj
hello I'm from algeria
I liked this product
I would like to show my friends on my YouTube channel and on Facebook as well
Link this site
In order to help you and at the same time help me
Mauricio S.
miami, FL
Ali A.
Armant
This product is really wonderful I want this product is free to make a review of it I live in the Arab region and have a YouTube channel containing more than 10000 subscribers Please send the product to review it
I will recommend all my friends, acquaintances and channel followers on YouTube with this product, it is really beautiful and comfortable