Nokia Lumia 520 RM-915 8GB Factory Unlocked Cell Phone for GSM uploaded by IMAN E.

BY NOKIA #88 in Smartphones

Nokia lumia 520 rm-915 8gb factory unlocked cell phone for gsm compatible - black see more...

Nokia Lumia 520 RM-915 8GB Factory Unlocked Cell Phone for GSM
  • "its an alright phone my boyfriend has one and when he first got it i was all like how the heck does this work but ya its nice but not my first choice." in 3 reviews
  • "I had a Windows phone and there were a few features that I liked, but over all Windows lacks so much and they don't have enough apps.." in 2 reviews
  • "The battery life is holy, and will last approximately two days for it to die completely for me. " in 1 review
  • "But it does have most of the social media apps like facebook,instagram,and tumblr." in 1 review
  • "Also the app store offers not the variety of Android and Apple." in 1 review
Sandra B.
Powder Spgs, GA
When my husband first bought me this phone, it was early 2014. We got an amazing deal on and I was less than thrilled about getting a Windows phone. I was an android girl and I loved my Samsung Galaxys. I needed a new phone though, so I dealt it up and dealt with it and I am actually really glad that I did. I am rough on phones and this one… well this one can actually take it.

I have dropped this bad boy numerous times and it has yet to break. The last time I dropped it was when I was sliding out of our truck to pay a bill and it was sitting in my lap, when I stepped out I had forgotten this. When it hit the ground, the back popped off the front of the phone (it does that to get battery access, ect) and that was about it. The battery stayed safely inside and there was no damage done to the phone. Most of my phones last 6-12 months, this one has officially hit the 24 month mark.

The only bad things I have to say about it is, sometimes there is a lag when starting applications, but in my experience that is common across many devices. The Internet Browser on this phone is also crappy. It crashes on me all the time and its bout drives me insane. I use the internet browser to read blogs and articles at night when I cannot sleep. To have it continuously close on me is really annoying. The third bad thing, is the APP selection isn’t that great. It’s got Instagram BETA on it, I wish it would get updated. A few of my favorite APPs are not available on here due.

My favorite features are the camera are pretty awesome. The battery life is long lasting, I charge it overnight, use it all day to snap pictures, capture videos and other random things (calls, social media, internet browsing). I don’t put it back on the charger until right before I fall asleep, which is pretty late at night. It only has a rear facing camera, which is bad. It has a 5MP rear facing camera, that unfortunately has no flash. It does however take video, single pictures and something called burst. Burst is awesome and it makes capturing pictures of my baby girl so much easier. It takes numerous photos for as long as you hold the capture button down. You then go into that and pick which pictures you want to keep. Cortona is awesome, and my favorite part about Cortana is that when you ask rot he weather, she does not use Weather Channel.
juan carlos c.
a mi parecer es un telefono regular puede cubrir las necesidades basicas  de un smartphone, sin embargo no lo recomiendo hayo su teclado muy pequeño al igualque la pantalla y es un tanto complicado interactuar con el  sin hablar de la interfaz del windows mobile casi que ocupa toda la panatlla y se hace casi que imposible nacegar por el menu del telefono con facilidad y comodidad
Angel R.
Welch, WV
The phone works pretty well. I love the amount of customization you can put into everything. i like rearranging the start screen to fit my needs. The battery life is pretty great and has lasted pretty long since I've had it. It has gotten a bit worse over time, but nothing too crazy like phones I've had in the past. I wish the app store had more options and would love if the Google Play Store could somehow be put onto the phone. The only reason I'm considering switching to play Pokemon Go and KH: Unchained X, which i have to play on a separate device. Really wish I could keep everything on one device.
Janna F.
Dupo, IL
It took me a while to get used to the Windows phone set up, compared to a regular android. Once I got used to it though it's been perfect for me. The apps aren't as great, and they don't have as many options for the apps but the phone still serves it's purpose just fine. Music player works well, and it can get really loud (which is good for me). I figured out how to customize the tiles so it shows whatever background I want instead of just colored tiles, so that really helped me get attached to the phone, too.
Mia N.
Savannah, GA
I personally like this phone . i got one of these phones 9th grade year and kept it until tenth grade then i got another one the summer of eleventh grade and it recently clunked out on me . one this i didn't like was the fact that i couldn't download music on it from my phone itself i had to plug it up to the computer and the windows store didn't have snapchat but besides that i liked the phone as a whole.
Jon M.
Trimble, OH
I currently own a Nokia Lumia 520 for AT&T. At first, I LOVED my phone. However, throughout time & phone updates, my phone has become terrible. I can't seem to play my Xbox Live games anymore, the device freezes, & sometimes, it turns off on its own. I originally paid $60, & now I see that some places will sell if for $30, maybe even lower. In the end, it's worth about $25. I'd like to upgrade to a better, more updated Nokia Lumia, but I can't afford it. One day I will. Hopefully the newer Nokia Lumias are better than the one I have.
Jon B.
Portland, OR
Best thing about this phone is that it's not expensive.
I needed a phone for just making calls and decided to
go with a Microsoft operating system. I'm not sure how it
is on their higher end phones but this one is bad, but
what do you expect for $50. App selection is terrible.
I can browse the internet sometimes but 50% of the
time the browser will close in the middle of me reading
a webpage. I also just cracked the screen so I'll probably
be getting rid of this soon and won't buy another.
Michelle B.
Richmond, VA
I have this phone and tbh I'm not entirely happy with it atall it doesn't have the great apps you need or want after a update it became so terrible i cant watch videos and it crashes and freezes way to much. i expected better out of this phone since i cant really get a iphone so yeah windows phone would be a great choice if you only text and call and thats it kik on windows phone sucks as well it never get updated and doesn't have great privileges like many other phones do.
Jennifer H.
Middletown, MD
This phone was great when I first got it but it didn't hold up well with use. The phone screen can get cracked very easily so I recommend a case of you or your kids are hard on phones. They also get slow and will start kicking you out of apps randomly, maybe even shutting off randomly. I have gone through 4 of these now so I think it's time to move on to a different phone. Also found that Windows phones have a more limited app selection than androids or iphones.
Brandy W.
The only complaint I have for windows phones is that they don't have all the apps that android and iPhones have! But I love how easy they are to use and they are totally kid friendly! I activated the kids korner on my phone and you add the only apps you want them to have access to! It's amazing when you have children!
Jamie F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Is this the same as the 521?
Ava R.
Los Angeles, CA
What app market comes with this phone?