Nokia 920 Factory Unlocked Cell Phone for GSM Compatible - Red

by Nokia

Unlocked cell phones are compatible with gsm carriers like at&t and t-mobile; also compatible with gsm sim cards like h20 and select prepaid carriers. Phone will not work with sprint, verizon, boost mobile, virgin wireless or other cdma carriers. Please contact your carrier to confirm support of voice and data on this unlocked gsm device.

O produto vale a pena?
Start your review of Nokia 920 Factory Unlocked Cell Phone for GSM Compatible - Red!
How would you rate this product?
Beloit, WI
Good phone and great battery good sound on speakers and great personalization options in settings.
Clearwater, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
I really like d this phone a lot. I used it when my iPhone's scree was getting fixed
66 Dickens Ave, Golfpark, Orkney
I have the nokia 8 you dont have it on your lists. I love my phone. Always been a samsung and nokia fan. The screen is clear and big. Easy to work and understand
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Best product
Techie Expert Level 1
Honestly I hadn’t used this,but i had seen my brother using.created a very hype as it is available in different colors.expetations were very high.but I think it couldn’t succeed in earning market value.being an iPhone user i found little difficult in using this.
miami, FL
Techie Expert Level 4
Brampton, Ontario
It's an okay phone. Not a lot of apps are compatible with it which is a big problem. I'd only recommend this to someone who does not use many apps on a day to day basis.
sidi sliman
Techie Expert Level 3
My name is Hamza Al-Mouni I love the product very much and I want to do product reviews and I have a channel on Youtube I do reviews for products and I love polytheism very much and I live in Morocco in the city of Sidi Suleiman I hope you accept that you submit the product to do references
Slavonski Brod
I absolutely lovee Lumia. Windows is soooo practical and organized. I would recommend it to everyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...