BY NOKIA

Unlocked cell phones are compatible with gsm carriers like at&t and t-mobile; also compatible with gsm sim cards like h20 and select prepaid carriers. Phone will not work with sprint, verizon, boost mobile, virgin wireless or other cdma carriers. Please contact your carrier to confirm support of voice and data on this unlocked gsm device. see more...

Brittany W.
One of the worst phones we have ever bought. we bought 2 when we switched to Tmobile, within days the phone started running much slower, screen would start doing whatever it wanted, buttons stopped working. Within a week we had no access to the network anywhere around us. But we have network now, same area same service different phone. camera was supposed to be decent, but now you can't even tell what the picture is of. My boyfriend dropped his and shattered the screen, from a very short fall. I would not recommend this phone.
Michelle C.
Westlake, OH
It does okay with the Microsoft programs, or so my husband has said, I don't really use those programs. I prefer a different phone, like Apple, for the apps. This doesn't have a ton of apps as I had wished it had. Overall a good phone if you need it for the internet, office programs, text, etc
Paulina P.
Guys i have the phone for 2 years now i hated every moment of it.. it looks great on paper for its price but in real life it isn't at all .. it lasts less than 2 hours on 3G with the lowest brightness,using windows 8.1 kills my phone although i reset.
Santana K.
Cocoa, FL
These are the most durable smart phone I have ever used. My last one, my one year old cracked my screen all to hell, and it was still working until I got this one in the mail. It's amazing!
Kylie S.
This phone doesn't' have a lot of the apps I need. I had a galaxy before this phone and the nokia just isn't cutting it for me, but it is all that I could afford.
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
I dislike this cheap phone! I only had it for six months than it had a weird sign on the phone and it stopped working. Worst experience with this phone!
Ayee B.
North Las Vegas, NV
Horrible phone I wouldn't recommend this phone to anyone please please please do not get this phone it's horrible quality
Amanda E.
Techie Expert Level 3
Not mine personally. my mom has this phone. it is good. she enjoys it. it is easy for her to use and she older.
Kaitlin J.
This is so coooooool , such a big selection and that's sooo great, I love this site. hope yall like this
Magdalena S.
Hickory, North Carolina
I will never buy a nokia again. It crashes constantly. The app options are horrible for windows phones.