Nojo NoJo Infant Boy's 3 Pack Receiving Blankets - CROWN CRAFTS INFANT PRODUCTS, INC.

BY NOJO

Give your newborn nothing but the best with these comfortable cotton infant boy's three-pack receiving blankets from Little Bedding by NoJo. This pack includes one sports themed print, one star print, and one hexagon patterned blanket. see more...

• Besides Kmart where else do they sell these? i would like to buy ...5 Answers
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
Mega Parent Expert
I love these! I carry at least 2-3 in the diaper bag at all times. I use it to cover the baby when breastfeeding, I also use it for when I need to change diapers, and swaddle them.
Julysa A.
Julysa A.
Lakewood, CA
Bought these cute little blankets before my son arrived. They're so good to swaddle your baby. Doesn't wear out easily. I still have them but now it's more to cover him when it's too hot and I don't wanna use a thick blanket.
Misty J.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Mega Parent Expert
Always a win with these receiving blankets. I used these as swaddled blankets. Perfect size and great for the warmer weather not to big or heavy but just the right size. Great to give to an expectant mother. They are budget friendly and they come 3 to a pack. Can be found at Walmart, target, shopko etc..
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
I bought this brand before both my boys were born and I've absolutely loved them. They last a long time, you can use them to swaddle or just comfort/ cleaning and are so soft compared to other brands.
Priscilla O.
Priscilla O.
Victorville, Ca
These are so cute and theres nothing wrong with having too many blankets for your baby
Monique G.
Monique G.
I totally love receiving blankets. They are a life saver. I use them as a burp rag and everything else
Rell B.
Rell B.
Great blanket 3 pack set to give someone as a baby shower gift or someone you know who's in need of one and get one similar to this at Walmart
Corina B.
Corina B.
calgary
You can never have to many reciving blankets. I used them for everything from spills to blankets.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Besides Kmart where else do they sell these? i would like to buy these for my baby boy.