BY NOJO

Go wild with this Jungle collection, featuring an adventuresome monkey, elephant, giraffe, tiger, lion, and turtle. Fun colors in brown, ivory, rust, sage, and aqua in textured fabrics of corduroy, cotton, and velboa plush. see more...

TAMAR M.
I love this my son enjoyed it so much! Can't wait to get one for my second baby
Maryah G.
Buda, TX
This is so affordable and I have a niece and she love to have it above her crib and she falls asleep so easy! This product works very well and like o said it's very affordable and if I had a baby of my own I'd buy it
Grisel R.
Medley, FL
It is a very cute toy, its music calm the baby and the movements of the figures when turning take the attention of your baby, it helps to stimulate it, to fix and to look for the objects, without realizing it is a physical and mental exercise that the Baby, because he moves his head, his eyes, his little hands trying to take the figures and mental by the effort of concentration to look for the most striking figure for him.
Noemi R.
Philadelphia, PA
me gusta mucho para entretener y distraer a nuestros bebes es sus cunas aparte de de que los ayuda a dormir y lo bueno es que se puede encontrar en casi todas las tiendas con departamentos para bebes.

I really like to entertain and distract our babies is their cribs apart from that helps them sleep and the good thing is that they can be found in almost all shops with departments for babies.
Viviana G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Any other colors ?
Viviana G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Joy H.
Alliance , NE
How long the music last?