Nojo Character Bath Collection 3D Character Applique Woven Terry Washmitt, Puppy uploaded by Leslie J.

BY NOJO

Leslie J.
Hollywood , Fl
My mother in law bought one of these for my baby and I was so excited to try it because I thought it would be easier to clean my baby with since it's a mitten. Well let's just say I used it for like 1 minute and I decided automatically that it was useless since it doesn't bend to my babies body and it's way too big to use on him. I rather stick to wash cloths.
Betty S.
Castlegar, BC
This was given to use as a gift. I was quite impressed. didn't know what it was (brand wise) till I saw this. Kids sometimes fight over who gets it.