Nojo Character Bath Collection 3D Character Applique Woven Terry Washmitt, Bunny

BY NOJO

• Does this fit on an adult or child's hand? What size hand?2 Answers
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
I got this when my cousin was younger she loved it I used to baby sit her alot so it's inevitable to have to wash her at some point kmsl so she didn't cry as it gently went across her skin with soap and water I also used it as a puppet to get her to want to get into the tub the puppets name was phuffie and I would always said phuffie want to play with you Nia phuffie wants to play with bubbles with the princess of the bubble land can you play with her so it can be a puppet and a washcoloth
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
These bath mitts can make all the difference at bath time. I recommend using them. Especially for children under three. They are easy to clean, and fun for the kids. A win-win.
Diane B.
Diane B.
Denton, TX
Bought this for my niece. So cute and functional! All kids will have a blast at bath time.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Fun meets functional! This little guy brings lots of smiles, while also being able to scrub where you need to scrub ! I love how he isn't super thick which allows the scrub brush to fully dry after bath and not make an easy hiding place for want to be germs!
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
san marcos
Theres no way i can take my daughter a bath cause she wants me to use that to scrub her. Shes like bunny bunny! Its a really cool product
zaitmar a.
zaitmar a.
This Bath Mitt is soft, cute, and well made. Our 4-year old daughter has washed with it in the bathtub several times and it was a very good purchase.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Does this fit on an adult or child's hand? What size hand?