BY NOIR COSMETICS

Bold and sensuous eyes can be yours in a flash. The Ultra Rich eye pencil has a large lead size that makes it ultra versatile and ultra essential. Create a sultry, smoky look by smudging around the contour of your eye or blend into a creamy soft black shadow. Ultra Rich eye pencil, Rich Black see more...

Katrina B.
I am not a very Eyes Shadow's person, and that's why I always use most of my time Eyeliner, it looks great, you can use it with different styles and you will notice no smugdes. And of course it makes looks my look very mysterious with my green eyes :) ! It is worth it.
Courtney O.
Nashville, TN
I first got this eyeliner from my Birchbox and haven't been able to put it down. It's perfect for waterline I notice very little smudge. When using for lash line I can smudge anyway I would like. The color pay out is wonderful.
Anna P.
Great eyeliner, more of a night out makeup routine due to its intense blackness. Easy to use, gel type, leaves no smudges. I wish these would be available in twistable version, it seems as if I need to sharpen this eyeliner every other day, it uses up fast.
emmy m.
I have yet to try this eye liner but I'm really looking forward to test this eye pencil liner from Noir. Noir products are usually very good quality.
Melissa F.
This eyeliner is perfect! You will get a little smudge here and there when you use it on your water line but the eye liner itself is awesome!
Fatama T.
Dhaka , Bangladesh
Love the eyeliner....goes on so easy and it stays . so good . i just love this product . great pigmantation long lasting
Cindy C.