BY NOIR COSMETICS

Full and flawless eyebrows are now within reach. This indispensible new brow pencil available in two classic shades allows you to stay true to your roots while subtly boosting your brow-factor. The convenient two-in-one pencil and brow comb puts the tools you need right at your fingertips to build beautiful and truly believable brows.  The ultra-slim, retractable lead allows you to precisely and easily replicate individual brow hairs, for a perfectly natural effect. And the special long-wear formula means it stays in place all day without smudging or fading. The Perfect Brow Definer, Brunette see more...

Brandy C.
Tobaccoville, NC
I like this brow definer. It goes on really smooth. I just got in the wrong color. I was looking for something that had a red tint to it because I've been dying my hair red for quite some time. I'm naturally a light brown so obviously my eyebrow color doesn't match my hair lol.
Jami W.
Valparaiso, IN
I absolutely love this brow definer, it lasts long, and its easy to apply. I Like how easy it is to use on the go for a quick eyebrow fill in. And its tiny so I can take it with me everywhere.
Stephanie B.
Noir cosmetics The perfect brow definer is awesome my number one to go to to fill in my eyebrows,long lasting and easy to apply.Can find it at walmart any time.
Melissa M.
Garfield Hts, OH
Love this piece! goes in super smooth and lasts all day! I've only tried black, can't speak for the other colors
Kaitlynn W.
Long lasting and easy to apply . Also its very helpful if you need to just fix your eyebrows on the go .
amanda R.
Amazing tool is a must have for anyone that wants perfect brows! It is pricey though. :) :) ;)
Guadalupe s.
Los Angeles , CA
My favorite eyebrow pencil! With little strokes you can achieve a natural defined brow.
shandreka m.
Prairieville, LA
I love this product because when I'm doing my eyebrows, I can control what I'm doing and I get a clean, nice and even line.
Me gusta este definidor frente. Continúa muy suave. Acabo de recibir en el color equivocado. Yo estaba buscando algo que tenía un tinte rojo a ella porque he estado muriendo mi pelo rojo desde hace bastante tiempo. Soy natural de color marrón claro así que obviamente mi color de la ceja no coincide con mi pelo lol.
Leah F.
London
This is the best it is so amazing and I would defo repurchase as it's so brilliant xoxoxox