BY NOIR COSMETICS

Rise And Shine Give your eyes the gift of glam with a hint of playful silver shimmer. This liquid liner in sparkling black includes an exclusive fine brush applicator for precise and effortless lining. The long-wear, no-fade formula means it will hold up at the party for as long as you do. Rich black liquid liner infused with silver shimmer Long-wear no fade formula Fine brush makes application easy Especially Suited For: All skin types. Essential Elements: Professional-grade eye makeup. Perfect for creating retro chic to smoldering sexy looks. see more...

Khadiza F.
I really like this cream! I too was hesitant because it is very thick and rich and a very small amount does go a long way. But I ended up liking t so much It stays on for long time.
Nicole T.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
I really love this product! It works so well with every application, and never fails to impress me. I really look forward to wearing this all the time. Especially love the slight glimmer to it too!
GOTH L.
Washington, DC
Very long lasting and the brush is precise. I have the perfect cat eyes whenever I wear this product. I really do love it!