Noir Cosmetics eyeliner uploaded by Ashley S.Noir Cosmetics eyeliner uploaded by Chelsey l.

BY NOIR COSMETICS

For stand-out eyes that stand their ground from day to night: Forever Noir eyeliner features a super long-wear formula that is waterproof and smudge-proof. Vitamin E and jojoba oil ensure the smoothest of applications. Long-Wear eyeliner, Forever Noir see more...

• Is this a smooth line or does it get chalky?2 Answers
  • Approximately how long does this last and how easy is it to apply...1 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try a kohl eyeliner. Does it stay on duri...1 Answers
Mindi E.
Tyler
Review for: Kohl Mania
I hated this eyeliner I ended up growing it away. It was oily feeling and smudged really easily. I couldn't get it to sharpen right either. The product was too soft and kept braking off. I would not get this even if it was free.
Taryn G.
Review for: Long-Wear Forever Noir
I got this eyeliner in either an Ipsy or a Birchbox and I wanted to like it more than I did. The color is gorgeous, it goes on as black and Matt as possible, but I had some struggles with it making my eyelashes stick together. I wear my eyeliner as close to the lash line as possible, and having a liner cause my lashes to stick together to the point where I feel it every time I blink, that isn't ideal.
Chelsey l.
Arlington, OH
Review for: Long-Wear Forever Noir
I'm constantly trying new make up and especially new eyeliners. The night before my wedding my sister let me borrow her noir eyeliner and I fell in love! It was easy to apply and I didn't have to push the pencil down hard to apply it. Most importantly it didn't smear or smudge it stayed on very well. I loved it so much I actually used it for my wedding and my eyes stayed flawless through all the dancing and watery eyes! I actually took it from my sister and use it all the time, and I love how my eyes come out every time (:
Kyrstin G.
Arlington Hts, IL
Review for: Long-Wear Forever Noir
It is usually very difficult for me to find an eyeliner that truly works for me. Most of the time all eye liner I have owned or purchased in the past runs down my eyes very easily. However, this eye liner has been perfect every time I've used it and it does not run down my face or bunch up. It is also a very smooth fine pencil, very gentle to use. I would recommend this eye liner to anyone who is ready to commit to a new pencil.
Marcie J.
Mount Vernon, KY
Review for: Long-Wear Forever Noir
This eyeliner is amazing! I received this as a gift and it literally lasts without smudging for an entire 12 hour shift (I'm a srna so I tend to sweat alot). I set it with a black eyeshadow for extra staying power! One of my all time favorites!
Trista W.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Long-Wear Forever Noir
I LOVE THIS EYE LINER. I've had a lot of trouble to find an eye liner that not only lasts all day, but that also goes on really easily. I really like the Urban Decay 24/7 liner because it's bright and bold and also goes on easily, but I really don't feel like it lasts as long.
Lismar U.
Review for: Long-Wear Forever Noir
I don't have oily or watery eyes, but I can't seem to find an eyeliner that will stay put on my waterline. I even invested in the UD liners and even those would travel under my eye. I received this liner in my September Birchbox and I immediately fell in love. This goes on effortlessly on my waterline and lower lashline and it stays all day.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Long-Wear Forever Noir
My go-to black eyeliner. I received this in a sub box and I love it! Smudges just enough to do a smokey look, but not enough you end up with raccoon eyes. Stays all day and does not irritate my sensitive eyes. I will be repurchasing once this one is gone!
Allie S.
Hackensack , NJ
Review for: Long-Wear Forever Noir
Not a bad eyeliner but to me its not worth the money.. I feel as if its not as dark as it should be... it seems to wear off faster than other brands leaving it getting lighter and lighter as the day goes on. .. especially if used on the water line
Alana D.
Ypsilanti , MI
Review for: Long-Wear Forever Noir
I received a sample of this product in my Birchbox and fell in love. The liner lasted all day, didn't budge, and went on smooth. Would definitely recommend this product!
Chavely A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I do to keep the edges clean? I really hate open my product having a hard icky mess!
Alyssa O.
Iselin, NJ
How do you get more than the tip shows ?
Lexi B.
Ansonia, CT
Does this product go on smoothly or do you really have to work it in? Is it a true black?
Rheanna B.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this smear really easily? and is it the pencil form or the twisted cap?
Bertha S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is it a really good eyeliner ?