Noir Cosmetics eyeliner uploaded by Ashley S.Noir Cosmetics eyeliner uploaded by Chelsey l.

BY NOIR COSMETICS

For stand-out eyes that stand their ground from day to night: Forever Noir eyeliner features a super long-wear formula that is waterproof and smudge-proof. Vitamin E and jojoba oil ensure the smoothest of applications. Long-Wear eyeliner, Forever Noir see more...

• Is this a smooth line or does it get chalky?2 Answers
  • Approximately how long does this last and how easy is it to apply...1 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try a kohl eyeliner. Does it stay on duri...1 Answers
Mindi E.
Tyler
Review for: Kohl Mania
I hated this eyeliner I ended up growing it away. It was oily feeling and smudged really easily. I couldn't get it to sharpen right either. The product was too soft and kept braking off. I would not get this even if it was free.
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love. Creates a beautiful smouldering look! Only set back is its not as long wearing as I'd like. Lasts about half a day.
Kylie P.
Review for: Gel Royal
This eyeliner is great. It does not smudge and last all day :) Also, it last a long time and little goes a long way.
Deann K.
Review for: Gel Royal
I have a friend who is a MUA and she swears by this. I love the look of the liner, but I don't have a steady enough hand to do it so I opt for pencils.
Alicia W.
Review for: Gel Royal
This gel eye liner is so great. It stays jet black and it doesn't crack and it doesn't feel heavy on my eyes.
Avery W.
Damascus, MD
Review for: Gel Royal
Nice product, but can get almost the same quality and the same exact product for cheaper in drug stores.
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
Review for: Long-Wear Forever Noir
Got this pencil in my September 2014 BirchBox and I love it! I swatched it on my hand and it just glided on. Its a nice black, but you can build it to get to a true black color. Give it time to set, as it will smear! But it is waterproof! I washed my hands after the swatch and I had to scrub to get it off completely. Love this product!
Amber P.
Review for: Long-Wear Forever Noir
LOVE - it went on beautifully and lasted all day. It has some smudging power for a couple of seconds before it sets, but once it sets it doesn't go anywhere. Would recommend.
Yessica M.
Hyattsville, MD
Review for: Gel Royal
Beautiful , love it and it never fails . love using this eyeliner :) does the trick
Regina G.
Fitchburg, MA
Review for: Long-Wear Forever Noir
I don't have oily or watery eyes, but I can't seem to find an eyeliner that will stay put on my waterline. I even invested in the UD liners and even those would travel under my eye. I received this liner in my September Birchbox and I immediately fell in love. This goes on effortlessly on my waterline and lower lashline and it stays all day.
Chavely A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I do to keep the edges clean? I really hate open my product having a hard icky mess!
Alyssa O.
Iselin, NJ
How do you get more than the tip shows ?
Lexi B.
Ansonia, CT
Does this product go on smoothly or do you really have to work it in? Is it a true black?
Rheanna B.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this smear really easily? and is it the pencil form or the twisted cap?
Bertha S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is it a really good eyeliner ?