BY NOIR COSMETICS

For brows and lashes that could use an extra boost, it s time to take control! Apply this transparent tamer to keep unruly brows in order; sweep it onto lashes to stimulate growth and create thicker lashes. This new Brow and Lash defining Gel conditions and nourishes both brow and lash hairs, improving volume and density while adding a hint of gloss. The special formula also reduces lash breakage and serves as the perfect primer before applying mascara. The unique dual brush design allows for different applications: Shorter bristles on one end make for ease of application on the brows, and longer bristles on the other end target lash hairs. Brow and Lash Gel, Clear see more...

• Do it make your eyelashes look really long because that's what's I'...1 Answers
brianna u.
brianna u.
This brow and lash gel is amazing.I absolutely love it!this gel applies prefectly to the lashes and brows.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Beaverton, OR
This brow lash gel is ok the price is not bad but you can get the same thing for a bit less. I guess if you like the name brand then this would work great for you but I would try others before you set your mind in this one.
Trinitee G.
Trinitee G.
Haledon, NJ
Brow and lash gel is not favorite only because it dries and leaves a white crust on your eye brow
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Metairie, LA
For fuller looking eyebrows...definitely helped although i also like using a pencil to fill in a little before using gel
Diana G.
Diana G.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely needed something for my eyebrows and this helped. It was good enough and did the job.
Scarlett C.
Scarlett C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Noir Cosmetics Brow and Lash Gel, Clear, .13 fl oz
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
I apply this to my eyebrows . It gives a natural finishing look and it's a natural brown colour , love this and it fills in my eyebrows
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Do it make your eyelashes look really long because that's what's I'm looking for