No:hj no: hj - Super Food Mask Pack Blueberry 1pc 25g uploaded by Jamie R.

BY NO:HJ

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand from South Korea: no: hj. Maintains and control skin at its balance. Quick absorption without sticky feelings. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Review (1)
Jamie R.
Has blueberry, honey, and lemon extract to brighten, moisturize, and balance the skin. I bought mine at @bedbathandbeyond but it’s also available at @beautequeofficial
Also my skin is just dry AF right now which is very bizarre. We got the heat fixed right before the storm and while it feels wonderful I can also feel it sucking the life and moisture out of my face 😱
I’m going to have to do a better review of this another time. I got impatient and decided to wash my hair mid way through masking. Needless to say the mask started to fall off several times.... so I finally just took it off.
⭐️I like the coverage of this mask so that’s a point in its favor.
👎but the fit around the chin are of the jaw is horrible. Because the sheet mask itself is a thicker material it really needs deep slits to help position it better
I have a few more from this brand so I will do better reviews then!