BY NOGII

100% All-Natural. No Preservatives. No Dairy. Paleo Diet Compliant. Certified Gluten Free. Gluten-Free Solutions for Healthy Families! Naturally Gluten-Free, Nogii Paleo bars are formulated to appease even the fussiest palate and purest of Paleo diets.  With all natural, high quality ingredients Nogii Paleo bars are a convenient source of "Paleoriffic" foods, that give you a no compromise solution to your Paleo Diet. "While enduring 39 days of living off-the-land in the Australian Outback, participating in the reality TV show Survivor, I experien. see more...

Nogii No Gluten Paleo Bars
  • "Ok I was told to go gluten free I have a gluteen aligey but I love my breads but I give these a try I heard their good so hey that whats up I recommend this product" in 2 reviews
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Great for gluten free snacking. Makes a great snack between meals for on the go nutrition. Easy to store and not hard as a rock
Kelli O.
Kelli O.
Carlsbad, CA
I love these as an alternative to Lara Bars for a quick snack. I eat paleo (no grains/dairy/soy) and find it hard to find paleo-friendly grab and go bars, these fit the bills, and taste great to boot!
Nissa G.
Nissa G.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great! The point of paleo is no processed foods, but sometimes you don't feel like PREPARING everything, especially a snack! These are delicious, very fruity & sweet. A little expensive but hey.
Jen S.
Jen S.
New Britain, CT
I work full time, attend graduate school, have an internship, and still am a wife and mother. I am busy! These bars get me through an afternoon shuttling between appointments and can keep me from making poor nutritional choices and satisfy me until I'm able to eat a proper meal.
Laura S.
Laura S.
APO, AP
I love these! Tried them at a health food store. When I opened it and looked at it I didn't even want to try it because it looked nasty, but they are delicious, and guilt free, even better!
If you live paleo or gluten free then this will be a great bar to have around!
Nique K.
Nique K.
Bowie, MD
These bars are tasty. They are filling and have no artificial products in them if you are dying for crunch and heart in ess then this may not be the bar for you.
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Mc Donald, TN
Do these bars taste sweet or salty? Do they just use fruit to sweeten them since you can not have any sugar with paleo?
alison j.
alison j.
belleville, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
What are the macros on these?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lamont, CA
Do they honestly taste good?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Cordova, al
Ive just been told I need to go on an autoimmune Paleo diet, will these bars fill the void my chocolate left behind?