Nogii High Protein Bar uploaded by Gabriel A.

BY NOGII

Gluten-Free Solutions For Healthy Families! Elisabeth Hasselback s. All Natural. 17 g Protein. Certified Gluten-Free "The day is busy; the demands are high.  Whether I am training for a 5K race, pushing through a long day of work, or getting the kids from school to practice and back - I rely on nogil™ bars to keep me fueled, energized, and read to tackle it all! I created the nogil™ bar as a solution to my search for a lower calories, no guilt, high-protein, all-natural health snack on the go with quality carbs for sustained energy.  It goes wherever I go." Elisabeth Hasselback, Co-Host of ABC s The View, ABC News Contributor a. see more...

Kiku R.
Belgrade, MT
These taste amazing. I first tried these at a gluten-free food fair, and got a sample bar in the peanut butter and caramel. Then Costco carried a bag of the mini-sized caramel bars. I snatched them up right away. Both kinds I have tried were great tasting! I would have to say best tasting protein bar I've ever had. They're great to have on hand because sometimes I'm on the run and can't eat a whole meal, so I supplement with these.
Sandra G.
Tried this once when I thought it was pretty tasty for a protein bar from 7/11
Sandy S.
Really one of my favorite protein bars. Doesn't taste like the typical protein bar. Almost like a rice crispy treat with chocolate to me!
Gabriel A.
Might be a little to sweet for people that don't really like super sweet stuff. But overall it's really good. My hubby is picky and he enjoyed them as well.