BY NOGII

Gluten-Free Solutions for Healthy Families! All-Natural 3 20 g Protein 6 Certified Gluten-Free The day is busy; the demands are high. Whether I am training for a 5K race, pushing through a long day of work, or getting the kids from school to practice back - I rely on nogii bars to keep me fueled, energized ready to tackle it all! br I created the nogii [noh-jee] bar as a solution to my search for a lower calorie, no gluten, no guilt, high-protein, all-natural healthy snack on the go with quality carbs for sustained energy. It goes wherever I go. br Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Co-host of ABC s The View, ABC News Contributor Author of the New York Times Best-Selling Book The G-Free Diet: A Gluten-Free Survival Guide. 12 High Protein Bars 1.93 oz Per Bar Net Wt. 23.16 oz 888-834-0573 see more...

Nogii Gluten-Free High Protein Bar, Cocoa Brownie, 18 ea
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Nogii Gluten-Free High Protein Bar, Cocoa Brownie, 18 ea!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?