BY NODOZ

Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use to take these driving long distances (about 1500 miles) and they kept me awake, but if I didn't eat I got so sick. These will actually eat at your stomach if you don't eat so I would stay away from this product as much as possible. I found an all natural product called Thrive so now I no longer need anything to help keep me awake, even if I have to stay up for a couple days.
Marzi P.
Walnut Creek, CA
I took these in high school when I was waitressing and they will mess you up if you have too many! I had the equivalent of 10 cups of coffee in one night and I thought my heart was going to explode. I was tripping and not in a good way. It was a very unpleasant experience. I have now cut out caffeine from my diet altogether, but before that I would have preferred a diet red bull or a espresso to stay awake than the caffeine pills.
Jason C.
I used to take these in college. They worked well to help pull an all nighter. Though you really need to follow the dosing instructions on this package. If you take to many than you get super jittery. These are super cheap and work well. No bad flavor, but take with plenty of water.
Gladys T.
San Antonio, TX
I have had to take these in the past when i had a very hectic job that didn't allow me to get enough sleep and i also had my toddler at that time and man oh man did no doze help me, it really kept me awake when i needed, idk if its safe or not but it did help when i needed it.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These were my go to product in college! They work great but I remember a little hangover-ish feel the next day! Definitely worth it to get your work done in time though!
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
My mom is a nurse, working long days and nights. Sometimes more than a double shift. She really likes these. Keeps her on her toes and not falling asleep throughout weee hours of the night.
Rachel V.
I used NODoz on a very long 6 hours drive and it helps so much! I was falling asleep riding the line and hitting the bumps when this lovely energy supplement that my friend provided me helped dearly! very thankful!
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Stay away from these kiddos. You can get hooked on these pep pills and end up like Jessie from Saved by the Bell. "I'm so excited....I'm so scared!"
Kelsey J.
Bandera, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nodoz are a good thing to take if you are on a long road trip. They really help energize you and keep you alert.