Noblesse Assortment Of Biscuits And Wafers uploaded by Hope O.

BY NOBLESSE

Noblesse Assortment Of Biscuits And Wafers.

Hans Freitag. see more...

• When do you like to enjoy these and with what?1 Answers
Tania T.
They're okay. I only liked the chocolate biscuits. I felt like the other cookies were basic. I would drink coffee with them. The price was good but I would like to see more flavors. Hopefully you guys like the cookies and wafers
Ashley B.
Joliet, IL
I absolutely love these cookies. The one with the jam in the center is my favorite out of the bag. I buy this bag as often as I can (which isn't to often), but they are kind of hard for me to come by.
Kristina B.
I used to sell these where I used to work and these are amazing I love a little handle chocolate with the wafer and a crunch is just something about them they're so good
Oriana R.
I like these cookies a lot, I love that they have a variety of flavors and we can choose the one we like the most. They are ideal to eat with a cup of hot chocolate. There is something for everyone and that is why I recommend them completely. Simply delicious !!!
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
My mom use to buy these all the time when I was little. I only like to eat the chocolate ones from the bag. I must admit I really did not care to much for these.
Nancy E.
Downey, Ca
These are perfect for the holidays! i have enough to do with cooking, but dessert is a must, so i get a cute bowl and add these assorted cookies and walah!
karissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
OMG THIS TASTE SOOOO GOOD, LIKE I LOVE IT SO MUCH. THE BLUE BAG ONE IS THE BEST LIKE UGH I ONLY SEE THESE AT BIG LOTS THO THAT SUCKS :(
Hope O.
Wichita, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these cookies so much, they may not look exactly like they do on the package but they taste wonderful!
julia h.
Austin, TX
These are a fancy version of those sugar cookies that come in a big blue tin. I love them with a good tea
Daisy L.
This looks beyond delicious because of the fact that it has chocolate on them, i want to taste them!!
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
When do you like to enjoy these and with what?