Noblesse Assortment Of Biscuits And Wafers uploaded by Hope O.

BY NOBLESSE

Noblesse Assortment Of Biscuits And Wafers.

Hans Freitag. see more...

• When do you like to enjoy these and with what?1 Answers
Oriana R.
I like these cookies a lot, I love that they have a variety of flavors and we can choose the one we like the most. They are ideal to eat with a cup of hot chocolate. There is something for everyone and that is why I recommend them completely. Simply delicious !!!
Tania T.
They're okay. I only liked the chocolate biscuits. I felt like the other cookies were basic. I would drink coffee with them. The price was good but I would like to see more flavors. Hopefully you guys like the cookies and wafers
Kristina B.
I used to sell these where I used to work and these are amazing I love a little handle chocolate with the wafer and a crunch is just something about them they're so good
Ashley B.
Joliet, IL
I absolutely love these cookies. The one with the jam in the center is my favorite out of the bag. I buy this bag as often as I can (which isn't to often), but they are kind of hard for me to come by.
karissa C.
OMG THIS TASTE SOOOO GOOD, LIKE I LOVE IT SO MUCH. THE BLUE BAG ONE IS THE BEST LIKE UGH I ONLY SEE THESE AT BIG LOTS THO THAT SUCKS :(
Nancy E.
Downey, Ca
These are perfect for the holidays! i have enough to do with cooking, but dessert is a must, so i get a cute bowl and add these assorted cookies and walah!
julia h.
Denver, CO
These are a fancy version of those sugar cookies that come in a big blue tin. I love them with a good tea
Hope O.
Wichita, KS
I love these cookies so much, they may not look exactly like they do on the package but they taste wonderful!
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
My mom use to buy these all the time when I was little. I only like to eat the chocolate ones from the bag. I must admit I really did not care to much for these.
Daisy L.
This looks beyond delicious because of the fact that it has chocolate on them, i want to taste them!!
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
When do you like to enjoy these and with what?