Noble Formula 2% Pyrithione Zinc (ZnP) Bar Soap 3.25 oz - Hand Crafted in the USA, Especially Formulated for Those with Psoriasis, Eczema, Dry and Sensitive Skin uploaded by Roxy T.Noble Formula 2% Pyrithione Zinc (ZnP) Bar Soap 3.25 oz - Hand Crafted in the USA, Especially Formulated for Those with Psoriasis, Eczema, Dry and Sensitive Skin uploaded by DInah G.Noble Formula 2% Pyrithione Zinc (ZnP) Bar Soap 3.25 oz - Hand Crafted in the USA, Especially Formulated for Those with Psoriasis, Eczema, Dry and Sensitive Skin uploaded by Joy N.

BY NOBLE FORMULA

• I was referred this product from a dermatologist after br...2 Answers
  • Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and s...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? I have seborrheic dermatitis, an...4 Answers
Savannah G.
This was super weird. It felt really good melting it into my hands, but burned my skin a little and actually gave me painful little bumps all over my shoulders, chest and back! This might work really well for some, weirdly it FEELS like an excellent soap, but didn’t work for me or my acne, which is what I was told to use it for.
Cory L.
Manitowoc
I was really skeptical at first about using bar soap for my daily facial regimen, but this has exceeded my expectations by far! It feels a bit abrasive but it has softened and cleared up my skin! I highly recommend this product! And it is also reasonably priced!!
Rachel K.
Smells a little funny but works like a charm. My dermatologist recommended I use as a body wash for chest and back acne. Can also be used for keratosis pilaris, eczema, psoriasis. Took to using it on my face. Helps control microscopic body fungus that causes acne.
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville
My skin is very sensitive so choosing any face product is hard but this soap is everything! I thought it was weird that is doesn't foam up, but your skin feels amazing after each use!
Megan S.
There’s nothing fancy about this soap but it really works! I had a lot of clogged pores on my chest and acne on my back, already I can feel these areas calming down and smoothing out.
Haley M.
Saint Charles, MI
My dermatologist recommended this to me for cystic acne. I always keep it on hand for when I have breakouts. I swear this is what keeps my skin clear and it’s so affordable!!
Laura C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using this soap for about two weeks now and I have definitely noticed a difference. It was recommended to me by my curology dermatologist. I was using another zinc soap for over a year which I thought was helping, but it turns out that it had coconut oil in it which can clog your pores. I immediately switched to Noble and I have really seen a difference. My skin is very clear, even on my period which is when I severely breakout. It doesn't foam which is hard to get used to, but it is definitely worth a try. A tip that my curology dermatologist gave me was leave it on for a minute to help get all the benefits.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
I have very oily acne prone skin. I started using more natural cleansers. I was told to find cleansers that had zinc pyrithione. It is very important to balance yourskin with natural skin products. It gently removes oil and dirt and makes my skin look and feel smooth . It does not strip my skin but rather balances it out. Zinc pyrithione is a natural antibacterial and anti fungal compound. Its used widely to treat eczema, dry itchy flaky skin. I received a complimentary bar and it had Argan oil and olive oil which I believe help balance my skin
Jacquelyn P.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where have you been all my life?
this soap not only keeps my breakouts under control, it takes off ALL my makeup as well without over drying my face. It has Zinc that helps my skin clean and prevents breakouts that is caused by bacterias. Redness from my face is calming down too, after just 3 days of using this.

this is a cheap soap too!! which is a plus.

this soap is a recommendation from my dermatologist.
Emily W.
The Colony, TX
My curology provider recommended that I try this soap! I am usually wary of bar soaps because they are stripping on my skin but I gave it a try anyway. I only use it a few times a week, but I like it! I use it only in the morning 3 days a week because I do find it a bit drying, but it is helping my small breakouts. It does not have a foamy lather, but it still works well
Chaelyn T.
Seattle, WA
I was told this product is good for those with eczema prone skin. Has anyone with eczema used this, if so what was your experience like? Did it help with dryness and redness?
Shiianne R.
Has anyone tried this? I have seborrheic dermatitis, and I've heard that it can help it. I'm tired of dealing with my facial flare-ups and really want to try this... but I also don't want it to irritate my face any more than it already is, especially with it being so sensitive. Does anyone have any advice in regards to this soap? Or even better, does anyone have any advice for products with this skin condition? Thanks!
Chloe O.
Pomona , CA
I was referred this product from a dermatologist after breaking out terribly from an acne body wash... so I obviously have super sensitive skin! Does anyone know if this actually helps any type of body acne? And is it good for sensitive skin?
Jasmin R.
Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and sensitive skin?
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville
Can this be used on the body too?

back