Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapNoble Formula
2% Pyrithione Zinc (ZnP) Bar Soap 325 oz - Hand Crafted in the USA, Especially Formulated for Those with Psoriasis, Eczema, Dry and Sensitive Skin

by Noble Formula

Noble Formula 2% Pyrithione Zinc (ZnP) Bar Soap 3 Oz Each, (3 Pack) - Hand Crafted in the USA, Especially Formulated for Those with Psoriasis, Eczema, Dry and Sensitive Skin

Does anyone feel they need to use this daily to be effective? Or is just using it in the shower good enough?
I Have fungal acne. Is this a suitable product I’d want to use?
Has anyone tried this for eczema?
Start your review of Noble Formula 2% Pyrithione Zinc (ZnP) Bar Soap 3.25 oz - Hand Crafted in the USA, Especially Formulated for Those with Psoriasis, Eczema, Dry and Sensitive Skin!
Laura C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using this soap for about two weeks now and I have definitely noticed a difference. It was recommended to me by my curology dermatologist. I was using another zinc soap for over a year which I thought was helping, but it turns out that it had coconut oil in it which can clog your pores. I immediately switched to Noble and I have really seen a difference. My skin is very clear, even on my period which is when I severely breakout. It doesn't foam which is hard to get used to, but it is definitely worth a try. A tip that my curology dermatologist gave me was leave it on for a minute to help get all the benefits.
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Amazon
Didn't work for my body acne at all. But it didnt dry my skin out and the bar lasted a long time, not for me but have heard it works great for others.
Michëllë
Curology recommended that I add this to my regimen. THIS SOAP IS WONDERFUL! I wish I had known about it years ago. It improved my sling drastically! It burns really bad in the eyes so be careful!
Claretny C.
Chesapeake, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for Acne, Eczema, overall itching and bacteria. Since last year I developed hormonal acne and have struggling with it ever since. This helps a lot. I use it at night, three times a week and wait 5 minutes before rinsing it off. It’s great for bacne and body acne as well.
Emily W.
The Colony, TX
My curology provider recommended that I try this soap! I am usually wary of bar soaps because they are stripping on my skin but I gave it a try anyway. I only use it a few times a week, but I like it! I use it only in the morning 3 days a week because I do find it a bit drying, but it is helping my small breakouts. It does not have a foamy lather, but it still works well
Montana C.
Milford, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this bar for my face, shoulders, and back. I love it. Paired with my curology subscription the texture of my skin is beginning to transform.
Cory L.
Manitowoc
I was really skeptical at first about using bar soap for my daily facial regimen, but this has exceeded my expectations by far! It feels a bit abrasive but it has softened and cleared up my skin! I highly recommend this product! And it is also reasonably priced!!
Savannah G.
San Marcos, TX
This was super weird. It felt really good melting it into my hands, but burned my skin a little and actually gave me painful little bumps all over my shoulders, chest and back! This might work really well for some, weirdly it FEELS like an excellent soap, but didn’t work for me or my acne, which is what I was told to use it for.
Megan S.
Royal Oak, MI
There’s nothing fancy about this soap but it really works! I had a lot of clogged pores on my chest and acne on my back, already I can feel these areas calming down and smoothing out.
Rachel K.
Smells a little funny but works like a charm. My dermatologist recommended I use as a body wash for chest and back acne. Can also be used for keratosis pilaris, eczema, psoriasis. Took to using it on my face. Helps control microscopic body fungus that causes acne.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...