BY NO7

Intensively nourishing oil that reveals supple, firmer feeling, more radiant looking skin in just 4 weeks.

Turn back the clock.
Say bye-bye to dry and dehydrated looking skin with No7's Replenishing Facial Oil, designed to give skin an intense surge of moisture and help keep moisture locked in.

The light-weight and non-greasy oil has been formulated with an active blend that mimics skin's natural oils so that it quickly gets to work to help restore lost moisture and hydration.  The blend includes nature's nourishing gem, Jojoba oil, that works to keep moisture locked in and prevent future dryness.

Instantly skin looks more radiant and feels incredibly soft and supple.  In 4 weeks fine lines and wrinkles appear visibly reduced and skin looks healthy and nourished.

Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Isostearyl isostearate, Alcohol denat., Tocopheryl acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Isopropyl myristate, Retinyl palmitate, Salicyloyl phytosphingosine, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, Methyl benzoate.

Usage:

For Best Results: You can use this oil both day and night. Apply 2 - 3 drops of the oil onto cleansed skin and massage in circular motions over your face and neck, avoiding the eye area.

When using the oil during the day, follow with your No7 day cream to protect your skin.

When using the oil during the night, you can either use alone or with your night cream for an added moisture boost.

Colour may vary due to natural ingredients.

• Has anyone used YSL Youth Fave Liberator Water in Oil? If...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the pice ?1 Answers
  • How is this facial oil with acne prone skin1 Answers
Lizz S.
South St Paul, MN
I like this oil, but I don’t love it. It smells good, but that’s just fragrance, which could potentially be irritating if you have sensitive skin. I use it over moisturizer, mix it with my foundation for a dewy glow or dab it on my nail cuticles sometimes. This is a little expensive for a drugstore oil and I don’t really see how this would help with fine lines. You could just buy a 100% jojoba pure oil with the same benefits and you wouldn’t have all the other additives.
Talia L.
Lakewood, OH
I started using this product a few months ago by adding it to my nighttime skincare routine. My skin started looking brighter and softer. I really enjoyed this oil. However I think it might be a bit over priced for the quality.
Mariah M.
This is more expensive for a drugstore brand and I think their are definitely better affordable options. I love this brand and use so many of their products but this one is just not as great to me.
Mak S.
This clogged my pores so badly!! I had the worst breakout after using and my mom said her skin felt super clogged and gross as well. I even tried mixing it with my favorite moisturizer and it still broke me out
Kathryn O.
seattle, Wa
One of my favorite products!! I have oily skin, but I’ve found I exacerbate it when I dry it out with harsh products. This is light, smells nice, and lasts a really long time. I apply at night and in the morning (watch their video for instructions). I apply it under my makeup and it gives me super soft, moisturized skin!
Kimberly H.
Reno, NV
It’s like a drink of water for your face. I picked this up At Walgreens and was worried because of it being oil. It didn’t make my face oily like I thought it might.
audrianna a.
Pueblo, CO
I found this product to not really absorb into my skin at all, it just sits there no matter how long I leave it.. not nourishing at all. It may also be my skin type. I also was not loving the smell of this product. But for the price it is worth a try..
Emanuela R.
Kansas City, MO
Love love love this oil!!! It nourishes my skin and keeps it so soft! I use it twice a day and I feel like i can’t live without it!! It layers under skincare and makeup flawlessly and it actually keeps my makeup from getting cakey
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
So it just sat on my skin and didn't absorb well so that's my biggest complaint. Though after several hour of it sitting on my face it started to sink in and left my face feeling fairly moisturized also works well for cleansing with my clarisonic
Veronica H.
Boynton beach, FL
I use this facial oil at least 2 times a week.  Ever since I started using it I've seen a huge improvement in my skin. I have combination skin and this has become an essential tool in keeping my skin from drying and. Getting flaky. I have recommended it to all of my friends
Kathryn O.
seattle, Wa
I’m an oily skin gal. I’ve found I exacerbate the oiliness by drying my skin out with harsh products, and I’m learning to love moisturizing and facial oils. What are your favorite products to tame oily skin? My favorite right now is No7 Youthful Replenishing Facial Oil!
Liliana D.
Fort bragg, CA
When is the best time to apply facial oil?
Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
Curious how this works, what is it’s true purpose? I’ve never used a facial oil since I have oily skin... please comment with your thoughts?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
It's so good products??
Katelyn V.
How does this work with dry skin? Notice a difference?