BY NO7

Target key signs of ageing for younger looking eyes in 4 weeks.

The advanced formula with a blend of Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C and soft focus spheres instantly smoothes, revitalises, revitalises and brightens to give the skin around the eyes a youthful radiance.

In addition, an effective fusion of Vitamin A, Cassava and anti-ageing Peptides work day by day to visibly reduce wrinkles including crows feet, improve skin firmness and reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.

Suitable for Sensitive Skin

Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Isononyl isononanoate, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone cross polymer, Butylene glycol, Stearoxymethicone/dimethicone copolymer, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Isohexadecane, Boron nitride, Hydrolyzed manihot esculenta tuber extract, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Ascorbyl glucoside, Caprylyl glycol, Potassium hydroxide, Tocopheryl acetate, Methylparaben, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, Retinyl palmitate, Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract, Ethylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrapeptide-21, Tocopherol

Usage:

For Best Results:
Use morning and evening, dot around eyes and gently blend around their contours. Can be use underneath your favourite No7 Eye Cream.

Emily N.
So far I really like this product to use for my morning eye cream. I like to use a retinol eye cream at night and this during the day. I have sensitive skin and will sometimes get puffy eyes from harsh creams but this does not do that. It goes on smoothly and easily and is great quality for the price. I will definitely continue to buy this product in the future. I haven’t noticed a huge change in dark circles but hope it’s fighting future wrinkles! I like that it has vitamin c in it to correct existing and protect against sun damage.
I think it worked pretty well for my undereye wrinkles! I have them from smiling. The tube felt sanitary and it was compact, no complaints about the packaging. Overall would recommend although I don’t have much else to compare it to. For early 20’s I think it’s a great preventative measure against wrinkles since I’m not trying to spend a ton of money on these products yet.
Shelley G.
I remember when Boots No 7 first came out and was really popular and trending. It was great then and its still great but there are so many different products to choose from, it is a bit overwhelming. I got a sample of this in a Target beauty box and I like it a lot, but its not hydrating enough for my skin type.
Tiffany R.
Stafford
I haven’t been using this much but, I had a orange hue to it and a little shimmer in it, if you but to much on it clumps up but I look forward to seeing if it helps!
Staci B.
Florence
No7 Youthful Eye Serum. Applied to skin around eyes where fine lines were starting to appear. Left skin soft and smooth. Felt like product was rather pricey in relation to the results that I saw. Not sure I would purchase again.
Linsey B.
Fort Worth
LOVE this eye serum. I use it morning and night and it gives the sensitive skin around me eyes the moisture it craves after being covered in makeup all day or rubbing my eyes throughout the night. Would definitely recommend.
Beatriz S.
Reedley , CA
I like to use this product before applying my moisturizer and booster. I feel that this is product is well worth the price and it does the job it feels smooth on the skin and it doesn’t have any scent.
Kim N.
Arlington , TX
I love this product. Makes my skin feel so refreshed, smooth and soft. It’s pretty easy to find online and worth the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants hydration and great skin! There is no harsh smell.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
I bought this at Target for $28 and I'm not impressed. I've used it morning and evening as part of my skin care routine for months but haven't seen that it has made any difference. The box claims: "targets key signs of aging around the eyes with this effective serum. Our advanced formula with a blend of hyaluronic acid, vitamin c and soft focus spheres instantly smoothes, revitalizes and brightens the appearance of skin to give a youthful radiance around the eyes...visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles including crow's feet...reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness." It's reduced the appearance of nothing, but it has moisturized my eye area. Still, I won't be repurchasing this. There are good eye creams out there at a similar price point and I'm going to find one.
Katylin P.
Hammond, LA
Back when I was attending college, they sold this in the bookstore. Yes, the bookstore. So of course I was sketchy on buying this product but desperate times come with desperate measures. I bought this with little to low expectations since I planned on using it temporary. I'll tell you what, this stuff really amazed me. I have been using Avon for years, and it is of the same quality. Its even slightly cheaper than Avon as well. This product did not leave my skin feeling heavy after nor did it feel too "oily". It really refreshed my eyes so I needed to use less concealer than usual. This stuff was a blessing! Note: never be scared to try bookstore products!
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
Does this help with fine lines?
Kelly W.
How long should a tube of this product stay good for? Does it have an expiration date?
fatima a.
Ras al khaimah , Al dhaith south
Is it effective in lightening the dark circles ?
Amanda C.