BY NO7

Instantly makes lips look fuller by smoothing and filling out lines. The long lasting formulation that easily glides on with one application Glycerin and Caster Seed Oil leave lips soft and smooth while Algae Extract helps nourish the lips. Pea Extract and Senna Extract create a tingling and plumping sensation for a luxuriously plumped pout.

Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Well I actually own this in the color Sienna but I could not find that color and wasn't sure how to add a new product. I LOVE this lipstick. It goes in so smooth, the color is so vibrant, and it lasts a very long time. The Sienna is a bright orange and I always get so many compliments on it. Such a fun color that I've never seen another brand be able to duplicate; highly recommend.
Kristine s.
Heard great things about the BOOTS No7 line. I don't own any yet but I always check out their products And want to buy them
Brumi V.
Its good for the price and the color is pretty too. it feels smooth on my lipsjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
This is smooth and i like the consistency of it. but its okay not the best i ever had and the not good
Faye T.
Delano, CA
I love this lipstick color. Very beautiful and goes on your lips smooth.
Moya H.
Montego Bay, St. James
Okay I just have to say that I LOVE this lipstick! I've tried other brands such as L'oreal, Revlon, and Covergirl - but I feel this brand is by far the best. Not only does the color make my lips stand out, but it feels very moisturized and smooth with less clumping than other brands as well. I apply this lipstick almost daily and I feel like one or two dabs does the trick because it gives my lips a very natural pinkish red color. I then apply chapstick over it. As far as the plumping goes, I do feel a slight tingle when I have it on. My lips are pretty full to begin with so I don't know if it really plumps my lips or if the color just makes them stand out more, but it definitely looks nice and I recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Leticia Regina S.
Itajaí - Santa Catarina
QUE COR MARAVILHOSAAAAA!! Que embalagem elegante, adorei, conheço amigas que usam e acho divino para arrasar em muitas ocasiões, em lugares mais casuais, ou até mesmo uma balada.
Alina k.
Love this lipstick. Its a really nice colour and is really moisturising. It does not smudge and lasts all day!
Huma S.
luton
This lipstick is love very nice shade make me look very gorgeous o love it highly recommended