BY NO7

No7 Total Renewal Micro-dermabrasion Face Exfoliator gives you smoother, more radiant skin in an instant.

Instantly Younger. Discover instantly fresher, clearer, younger looking skin, with this micro-dermabrasion exfoliator. A tried and tested dermatological technique, it's been developed by our skincare experts for you to use at home.
Aluminium-oxide micro-crystals smooth, refine and renew sweeping away dull cells for incredable radiance from the first time you use it. Within 4 treatments stimulates skin cell renewal to work against fine lines, skin tone evens leaving skin softer, silky to touch and more refined.

Helps to work against the appearance of dark areas, sun damaged or Blemish prone skin too. Not to be used on sore sun-burnt skin.

How To Use:

Dot onto clean damp skin. Gently massage upwards for 1 minute, following the instructions on the leaflet carefully. Rinse and follow with an SPF15 moisturiser. Only use twice a week.

Aqua (Water), Alumina, Glycerin, Paraffinum liquidum (Mineral oil), Caprylic/capric triglyceride,
Dimethicone, Glyceryl stearate, Petrolatum, Cetearyl alcohol, PEG-100 stearate, Phenoxyethanol,
Sodium polyacrylate, Methylparaben, Xanthan gum, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA.

• Has anyone used this and the Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion ...2 Answers
  • I love exfoliants but does this dry out the skin? 3 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? And is it good for oily skin?2 Answers
Anoushka P.
Stanmore, Middlesex
This is a must have in my skin care. I use it once to twice a week and it leaves my skin feeling AAAAAAAAMAZING !
Gemma L.
Mile Oak Road, Rotherham
I love this scrub- it really makes my skin feel squeaky clean and gets rid of all the dead skin cells. It can feel a little harsh at first but it is so effective! Would definitely buy again!
Courtney A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This scrub is gentle enough but still scrubs your face so you have that clean feeling after. This was my first time buying the product. It is a good price and I will continue to use it!
Cassie A.
Hanford
Love this exfoliant! I don’t use it super often because it is more abrasive than others. It’s meant to get rid of that dead layer of skin with a manual dermabrasion. Definitely would recommend!
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This exfoliator does not disappoint. It is easy to use and not messy. It removes dead skin easily without irritating my face. I use this about every 2 weeks and a bottle lasts me forever. For the price it’s a must try.
Rosie F.
Paradise
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this facial exfoliator a few times a week! It keeps my skin from getting too flakey or dry. It keeps my skin fresh and helps with blemishes. It is affordable and lasts a while-decent sized product. I would recommend this product!
MP 💚.
Just read about this, went to Target, purchased and came home to use it before bed. Let me just say: AMAZING. I've been looking for a good exfoliating treatment that doesnt cost an arm and a leg. Its gentler than ExfoliKate and left my skin even softer. I love it. I'm going to tell everyone.
Lisa D.
Torfaen
I use this little beauty once a week and my skin has never looked better. It has very fine particles so it isn't too abrasive on the skin, once I have used this my face feels as smooth as a baby's bum
Kelli P.
Williamsport, PA
First things first - This is an EXACT dupe of Dr. Brandt and half the cost. This is def a very harsh exfoliant so I only use it twice a week. Def not for everyday use.. I wanna say the cost is about 20 bucks and prolly can get about a good 3 to 4 months use from a tube. Not something you need alot of either about a dime or nickel size amount. No particular smell. Very fine particles for the exfoliation. Pores are def minimized and my skin feels soft. This also isnt the only product I use from them. I use no7 early defence cleanser as well. No7 Beautifl Skin Age Defence Cleanser
Annie H.
Birmingham
I found this to be effective, but sometimes it left me with a weird set of bumps on my chin after 3 days of using it. I do not know why, and was so frustrated because I wanted to love this product. It felt so heavenly going on, I just think it honestly dried out my skin too much and was harsh.
Megan H.
perth WA
How good is this?
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
I love exfoliants but does this dry out the skin?
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
Is this a good brand? And is it good for oily skin?
Shannon M.
Dayton, OH
Has anyone used this and the Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator?? Would you say they are comparable or not?? I love my Dr. Brandt one but it’s so expensive I want something more affordable...
Zulema G.
Paramount , CA
I've never tried this brand. Are their priducts good? Is this exfoliating cream good?