BY NO7

No7 Total Renewal Micro-dermabrasion Face Exfoliator gives you smoother, more radiant skin in an instant.

Instantly Younger. Discover instantly fresher, clearer, younger looking skin, with this micro-dermabrasion exfoliator. A tried and tested dermatological technique, it's been developed by our skincare experts for you to use at home.
Aluminium-oxide micro-crystals smooth, refine and renew sweeping away dull cells for incredable radiance from the first time you use it. Within 4 treatments stimulates skin cell renewal to work against fine lines, skin tone evens leaving skin softer, silky to touch and more refined.

Helps to work against the appearance of dark areas, sun damaged or Blemish prone skin too. Not to be used on sore sun-burnt skin.

How To Use:

Dot onto clean damp skin. Gently massage upwards for 1 minute, following the instructions on the leaflet carefully. Rinse and follow with an SPF15 moisturiser. Only use twice a week.

Aqua (Water), Alumina, Glycerin, Paraffinum liquidum (Mineral oil), Caprylic/capric triglyceride,
Dimethicone, Glyceryl stearate, Petrolatum, Cetearyl alcohol, PEG-100 stearate, Phenoxyethanol,
Sodium polyacrylate, Methylparaben, Xanthan gum, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA.

• Has anyone used this and the Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion ...2 Answers
  • I love exfoliants but does this dry out the skin? 3 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? And is it good for oily skin?2 Answers
Carly N.
I love this at home scrub! It is inexpensive and works just as good if not better than more expensive micro scrubs I've tried! Rotate the scrub inwards into your face for best results I've found!
Gi J.
Really love this product, the microbeads are really good for deeply cleansing and exfoliating your face. Always leaves my skin feeling so smooth and the product lasts a lifetime.
Ravneet A.
Dubai
I got this product at a great price and decided to give it a try. Though I had never used anti aging products before. I am still to use it on a regular basis, so will update my review when I actually do!
Lisa D.
Torfaen
I use this little beauty once a week and my skin has never looked better. It has very fine particles so it isn't too abrasive on the skin, once I have used this my face feels as smooth as a baby's bum
Octavia M.
Grove road, Chichester
I love this product! It's well priced and does such a good job. It went beyond my expectations and kept all my spots at bay whilst giving me fresh clear bright skin!
Laura O.
Most amazing exfoliate I've ever used! I've tried every exfoliate out there as I love scrubs + feeling like I've revealed new skin.. But this one trumps them all! Not only do I feel like my skin is more rejuvenated and refreshed than I've ever experienced through a product.. but it looks clearer and make up sits SO much better after using. Definitely recommend whatever your skin type!!
Jen E.
Shrewsbury, Shropshire
This stuff is incredible!!! Completely smooths the skin. Gentle abrasive. Grains that don't dissolve so you can make sure the skin has been well and truly worked. Finer grains than most normal exfoliaters which feel like they're really getting into your pores and nooks and crannies. Washes off to reveal revitalised, fresh and radiant skin
Helen C.
Westhoughton , Bolton
I use his when I need a fresh skin look. It just gets rid of dry patches and buffs up the skin making it feel brighter. I think probably best to use twice a week so I just keep it in the shower when I need it.
Vitória V.
VocêUso semper é muito bom, eu uso todo dia e amoooo de montão, deixa uma pele super macia e cheirosa, ja recomendei para diodos que eu conhece!
Nikki W.
Ireland
It really does help get rid of the top layer of dead skin on your face! Thus after the first wash, you'll notice your skin feel much softer!
Megan H.
perth WA
How good is this?
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
I love exfoliants but does this dry out the skin?
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
Is this a good brand? And is it good for oily skin?
Shannon M.
Dayton, OH
Has anyone used this and the Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator?? Would you say they are comparable or not?? I love my Dr. Brandt one but it’s so expensive I want something more affordable...
Zulema G.
Paramount , CA
I've never tried this brand. Are their priducts good? Is this exfoliating cream good?