BY NO7

No7 Total Renewal Micro-dermabrasion Face Exfoliator gives you smoother, more radiant skin in an instant.

Instantly Younger. Discover instantly fresher, clearer, younger looking skin, with this micro-dermabrasion exfoliator. A tried and tested dermatological technique, it's been developed by our skincare experts for you to use at home.
Aluminium-oxide micro-crystals smooth, refine and renew sweeping away dull cells for incredable radiance from the first time you use it. Within 4 treatments stimulates skin cell renewal to work against fine lines, skin tone evens leaving skin softer, silky to touch and more refined.

Helps to work against the appearance of dark areas, sun damaged or Blemish prone skin too. Not to be used on sore sun-burnt skin.

How To Use:

Dot onto clean damp skin. Gently massage upwards for 1 minute, following the instructions on the leaflet carefully. Rinse and follow with an SPF15 moisturiser. Only use twice a week.

Aqua (Water), Alumina, Glycerin, Paraffinum liquidum (Mineral oil), Caprylic/capric triglyceride,
Dimethicone, Glyceryl stearate, Petrolatum, Cetearyl alcohol, PEG-100 stearate, Phenoxyethanol,
Sodium polyacrylate, Methylparaben, Xanthan gum, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA.

• Has anyone used this and the Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion ...2 Answers
  • I love exfoliants but does this dry out the skin? 3 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? And is it good for oily skin?2 Answers
Ashley J.
Eden Prairie, MN
Really liked this product. Makeup applied better. I would say it was gentle and not hard to wash off. I'm not giving it a 5 star just because there is other brands with a similar product I enjoyed more.
Erica S.
State College
Love love love! This is my all time favorite exfoliation tool. I use it consistently and my skin has never looked better! Always purchased from Ulta, but I do know that Target is carrying it now!
Fabiana L.
I can understand why this has so many 5 star reviews. It's not too harsh and your skin feels so soft and smooth after use. This product delivers after the FIRST use! Gentle and effective.
Izzy B.
Bellaire, TX
I think this exfoliate is great for a drug store brand. I love the way it makes my skin feel, and it's definitely effective. Great value for the money, and I'm a huge fan of the whole brand. Highly recommend.
Salinas S.
This was my first ever exfoliator. I can't believe I carried on for so long with just cleansing and moisturizing...Dark days I don't want to think about! This product is a staple for me. It has very, very fine beads which feels very gentle on my skin. It's scent is not overpowering whatsoever, fresh with a hint of lemon. I use it anywhere from 2-4 times a week, skincare gurus would probably flip that I use it more than twice per week but I just love how soft and supple this product leaves my skin after using that I could easily use it daily. But, it is quite expensive and I feel it does run out rather quickly...So that would be my only warning. If you have sensitive or dry skin, I definitely recommend giving Microdermabrasion a try, at least a sample. I thank this product everyday for highlighting the importance of exfoliation to me. It is this product that will never have me looking back! And since being introduced to exfoliants, I've given ExfoliKate a try, and while it too does buff
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
supple. First you this this stuff is over priced for being sold at places like target and Walmart but this stuff really is amazing. Almost a dupe for Dr. Brandt.
Alesha V.
This product lives up to its name. I tried several micro dermabrasion creams and by far this is the best. It's a very gentle and it's not harsh on the skin. I have very delicate skin and this product seems to be the best one so far. I love how it is hypo allergenic. It leaves my skin super-soft!
Samantha W.
I like this product alot. It's very fine but i only use it once or twice a week as it could be a little rough in the skin. It exfoliates my face and neck well. A little goes a long way. Will repurchase. Can't wait to try more of. Boots N0.7 products. Walgreens just stated carrying it where i live!
Mary D.
Seattle, WA
I've used this twice so far and OH MY GOD! It's the best exfoliator I've ever used!
Super gentle and non-irritating. 100% lives up to the online hype.
I got it from Target for about $17.50. I would totally recommend this to anyone with blackhead prone or oily skin.
Vayda G.
Mooresville, NC
I just used this for the first time and my skin has never been this soft or felt so clean before. This product has a very faint clean smelling scent and it isn't overpowering. The beads are gentle but just rough enough to really get in there and help remove dead skin from your face. My skin is also on the dry side and this did not dry it out at all. Buy it! You won't regret it!
Megan H.
perth WA
How good is this?
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
I love exfoliants but does this dry out the skin?
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
Is this a good brand? And is it good for oily skin?
Shannon M.
Dayton, OH
Has anyone used this and the Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator?? Would you say they are comparable or not?? I love my Dr. Brandt one but it’s so expensive I want something more affordable...
Zulema G.
Paramount , CA
I've never tried this brand. Are their priducts good? Is this exfoliating cream good?