Justin C.
I don't care for harsh scrubs, but I'm always looking for something that will really clean out my pores and make my face feel - and look - extra clean and healthy. Look no further - this is the product that will do those things! And in a short time, too. I use this a couple of times a week and just love what it does for my skin. I don't wear make up everyday, so when I do wear it, I feel like my pores can't breathe. (Am I crazy??) The No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser works wonders on removing the daily grime...but this takes clean to the next level! It is abrasive, but not harsh. I rub it into my face - probably a little longer than I should - because it feels so good. A gentle touch is all it takes. When you remove this product, your skin is a healthy pink and has a nice glow. It also feels incredible! Soft and supple skin is taken to a whole new level. My daughter has very sensitive skin that breaks out from any sort of granular scrub. She has been able to use this successfully, without issue.No7 has stolen my heart. I began with the Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum after hearing rave reviews on some talk show. (The View maybe?) I was really happy with the product, so I purchased the Protect & Perfect Intense Eye Cream - which I also love. Added the Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser - works awesomely! (Traveling with it- it has leaked every single time I've put it in my checked bag. Not much - but it does get the outside of the bottle slimy. I place it in a plastic zippered bag and rinse it off when I use it - and all is well. I don't travel much so it isn't that big of an issue for me, but I still wanted to mention it.) Anyway, I then added this glorious product...and I AM OBSESSED!!