BY NO7 #12 in Face Scrubs

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

No7 Total Renewal Micro-dermabrasion Face Exfoliator gives you smoother, more radiant skin in an instant.

Instantly Younger. Discover instantly fresher, clearer, younger looking skin, with this micro-dermabrasion exfoliator. A tried and tested dermatological technique, it's been developed by our skincare experts for you to use at home.
Aluminium-oxide micro-crystals smooth, refine and renew sweeping away dull cells for incredable radiance from the first time you use it. Within 4 treatments stimulates skin cell renewal to work against fine lines, skin tone evens leaving skin softer, silky to touch and more refined.

Helps to work against the appearance of dark areas, sun damaged or Blemish prone skin too. Not to be used on sore sun-burnt skin.

How To Use:

Dot onto clean damp skin. Gently massage upwards for 1 minute, following the instructions on the leaflet carefully. Rinse and follow with an SPF15 moisturiser. Only use twice a week.

Aqua (Water), Alumina, Glycerin, Paraffinum liquidum (Mineral oil), Caprylic/capric triglyceride,
Dimethicone, Glyceryl stearate, Petrolatum, Cetearyl alcohol, PEG-100 stearate, Phenoxyethanol,
Sodium polyacrylate, Methylparaben, Xanthan gum, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA.

• Has anyone used this and the Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion ...2 Answers
  • I love exfoliants but does this dry out the skin? 3 Answers
  • Is this a good brand? And is it good for oily skin?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lenise M.
La Quinta
Okay, so this exfoliator is great for dry skin. It contains mineral oil, so if you are prone to break outs, follow this up with maybe a witch hazel tonic, because it does make your skin soft, but kind of oily. I love it, because I have dry skin, and I am 41. I found that this product actually reduced the look of acne scars, and fine lines. My skin did feel soft, but it didn't feel SUPER soft. I actually used a formula 100.5 exfoliator that was amazing, I think it was cheaper than this one. I got this for about 17.00 at Walgreens. The reason I switched was because I started to use a very drying facial cleanser, and needed a less drying microderm abrasion. The combo is amazing. I only use this about twice a week, because I don't want to over scrub my face. My skin has never felt so good!
Kelli P.
Williamsport, PA
First things first - This is an EXACT dupe of Dr. Brandt and half the cost. This is def a very harsh exfoliant so I only use it twice a week. Def not for everyday use.. I wanna say the cost is about 20 bucks and prolly can get about a good 3 to 4 months use from a tube. Not something you need alot of either about a dime or nickel size amount. No particular smell. Very fine particles for the exfoliation. Pores are def minimized and my skin feels soft. This also isnt the only product I use from them. I use no7 early defence cleanser as well. No7 Beautifl Skin Age Defence Cleanser
Tawny A.
Noblesville, IN
I am an aesthetician and I have been looking for a product just like this for quite some time. I have used more expensive brands and will keep going back to No 7. Just can’t beat it for the price.
Bronwyn H.
Winter Park, FL
I love this product! I use it once a week (it is an intense exfoliate and should not be used daily) and my skin is always left fresh and renewed. I love how it gently but thoroughly exfoliates my skin, preparing it for a new week! I highly recommend it!
Jasmine S.
As someone who has dry skin this is a MUST HAVE unlike most exfoliators this is not rough on the skin, its super smooth and picks up and removes dead skin. Your face will feel smooth after each use!!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
supple. First you this this stuff is over priced for being sold at places like target and Walmart but this stuff really is amazing. Almost a dupe for Dr. Brandt.
Justin C.
I don't care for harsh scrubs, but I'm always looking for something that will really clean out my pores and make my face feel - and look - extra clean and healthy. Look no further - this is the product that will do those things! And in a short time, too. I use this a couple of times a week and just love what it does for my skin. I don't wear make up everyday, so when I do wear it, I feel like my pores can't breathe. (Am I crazy??) The No7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser works wonders on removing the daily grime...but this takes clean to the next level! It is abrasive, but not harsh. I rub it into my face - probably a little longer than I should - because it feels so good. A gentle touch is all it takes. When you remove this product, your skin is a healthy pink and has a nice glow. It also feels incredible! Soft and supple skin is taken to a whole new level. My daughter has very sensitive skin that breaks out from any sort of granular scrub. She has been able to use this successfully, without issue.No7 has stolen my heart. I began with the Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum after hearing rave reviews on some talk show. (The View maybe?) I was really happy with the product, so I purchased the Protect & Perfect Intense Eye Cream - which I also love. Added the Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser - works awesomely! (Traveling with it- it has leaked every single time I've put it in my checked bag. Not much - but it does get the outside of the bottle slimy. I place it in a plastic zippered bag and rinse it off when I use it - and all is well. I don't travel much so it isn't that big of an issue for me, but I still wanted to mention it.) Anyway, I then added this glorious product...and I AM OBSESSED!!
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This is a wonderful product. I use it about 2-3 times a week and my bottle is lasting me a long time. I have sensitive skin, so finding an exfoliator that does not hurt my skin is hard to get. This one has not caused me any problems and leaves my skin completely smooth. I have noticed reduced texture since starting to use this product.
Nancy M.
When I first saw this brand at target I was a little scared to try it out for the simple fact that I have dry skin and I wasn't sure if it was going to over dry my skin. However I was wrong. This exfoliates so good that I even got my sister hooked onto it
Shelby S.
Grass valley, CA
This is my Holy Grail facial scrub. I've battled with little bumps/texture on my cheeks for my whole life up until I started using this. I feel like it's even evened my redness out. the price is so affordable for all it's done for me and I couldn't be happier! I will use this product forever
Megan H.
perth WA
How good is this?
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
I love exfoliants but does this dry out the skin?
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
Is this a good brand? And is it good for oily skin?
Shannon M.
Dayton, OH
Has anyone used this and the Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator?? Would you say they are comparable or not?? I love my Dr. Brandt one but it’s so expensive I want something more affordable...
Zulema G.
Paramount , CA
I've never tried this brand. Are their priducts good? Is this exfoliating cream good?

back