No7 The Full 360 Mascara

by No7

• Get instantly more noticeable lashes in one coat
  • Apply 2-3 coats for fuller, longer looking lashes
  • Lasts up to 12 hours

The No7 The Full 360 Mascara is everything you've ever wanted in one mascara! Get instantly more noticeable lashes in one coat or apply 2 -3 coats for dramatically fuller, longer looking lashes and a wide-awake curl that last up to 12 hours.

- +150% thicker lashes
- 91% said it gave them fuller lashes
- 88% saw noticeably longer lashes
- Up to 12 hours Curl

I have hooded eyes with oily skin, and most mascaras leave a black residue on my eyelids as the day goes on. Does this mascara leave behind residue on your eyelids? What about flaking under the eyes?
Can this mascara drag me away from my much loved Dramatic Lift?
How good is this product?
Start your review of No7 The Full 360 Mascara!
19 days agoDelta, PA
No7 The Full 360 Mascara uploaded by ⠀Anna E.
Purchased at: Target
This mascara is a little piece of heaven. It lasts all day with 0 transferring. It's an easy application and I'm in love with the curved brush. I also love that it's easy to take off and doesn't feel like i'm damaging my lashes. I highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for dark bold lashes that hold a curl and last all day long. Fantastic stuff right there.
2 months agoEndicott, NY
Love this product! 1. I can buy at Target 2. It is cruelty free (from my research, please let me know if that is inaccurate!) 3. Over primer, it gives me killer lashes. By itself, it is too wet and heavy for me but thats the case with most mascaras for my lashes. I curl with Tweezerman Curl 38* Lash Curler (For Almond Shaped Eyes) - Make Up and use wet n wild Max Volume Plus Mascara as my primer then add No7 The Full 360 Mascara as my final coat and love the end results. Will def buy again!
2 months agoTorrington
No7 The Full 360 Mascara uploaded by Pat H.
Purchased at: Target
Love this mascara It never flakes or smears! My lashes stay curled even in the humidity! Removes easily with soap and water 💦 the brush is curved to reach each lash. the length and volume is perfect!No7
12 days agoMukilteo, WA
I LOVE this mascara! It is better than my previous HG Lash Paradise! I get length and volume and, somehow, it NEVER CLUMPS! My lashes look feathery even after three coats. I can feel the brush grabbing each lash.

If I had one tiny itty bitty little complaint it would be the curved brush. I don't see why those are necessary and it increases the risk of mistakes.

2 months agoClarksville, TN
After a run of disappointing mascaras, this one is awesome! I have hazel eyes and long blond lashes. This mascara highlights them perfectly adding fullness and length. It stays on well with no flaking or smudging and while it is not waterproof, it totally stays on well without running! I love this and totally recommend!
8 months agoPhoenix, AZ
No7 The Full 360 Mascara uploaded by Jennifer M.
I'm super picky with mascara. I received this in a voxbox from influenster and was skeptical at best. You know how a new mascara is usually too heavy on the application? This mascara was the perfect consistency right out of the tube. It actually curled the lashes, and added very natural-looking volume and a ton of length. My daughter and I both tried it, she is 16 and prefers a natural look. When I wear mascara I want it to look like I'm wearing a lot of mascara. Three coats did it for me, one for her. Here is the picture of one coat on her blonde lashes. Ah.mazing! She totally stole it from me LOL and that's okay, I'll have to buy my own. The thing that I like the most about it is that didn't get all over my eyelid. Usually I'm very messy with mascara, especially when I wiggle it on the lash line. This one did not get on my eyelid. At all. The brush is a perfect curve, shaped for the lid. This made it very easy to do both inner and outer corners without a mess. All in all I would consider this a winner in all areas, my daughter said it was the best mascara she's ever used and she's used many high-end mascaras trying to find the perfect one. I would have to agree with her, it is definitely one of the best I've ever tried! It rivals anything you can get at a department store, and might be even better. And the packaging is the icing on the cake, beautiful to view and comfortable to hold. It looked and felt very luxurious.
a month agoMesa, AZ
This is a great mascara! Got it at Walgreens about 2 months ago and it is still going strong! Goes on nice and doesn’t flake. The curved brush helps me get all the little lashes that I normally miss! And it lengthens your lashes great too!
8 months agoRome, GA
No7 The Full 360 Mascara uploaded by Holly K.
I was so excited to get my first Vox Box. I honestly have a hard time with mascara. It's hard for me to find one that I like and that doesn't flake or isn't dry the first time I open it (I've had 3 brand new tubes of mascara that I have opened in the past month and all have been dry!). I was happy to try something different and new.  I have to say that I was so happy with this mascara! I have never heard of the brand before so I had no expectations. I had no problems at all with it. It lasted all day with no flaking. It made my eyelashes look longer and more defined. I'm so happy that I have found something that works for me!
8 months agoGrand Jct, CO
No7 The Full 360 Mascara uploaded by Evelyn O.
I am beginning to love this mascara and finding myself reach for it more then I thought I would on 1st impression. You gotta play with it and find what works for u. It's heavier then most on the lashes but I think less is more (one or 2 coats). After 12+ still no flakes or raccoon eyes. Yay! It is very good at making lashes longer 100%. Only down side is not very good at making thicker or fuller. It has a pleasant scent strange enough and will hold a curl for 12+ hrs (tested it lol), the curved wand makes it easy if u shape and hold for 25-30 seconds b4 removing wand from lashes! A++ At end of night removes easily with makeup wipe! Think might be my new go-to for natural look days! I want to thank @influenster and #No7usa for my 1st complimentary voxbox to try the No7 The Full 360 Mascara ! It's a win win in my book!
8 months agoFresh Meadows, NY
No7 The Full 360 Mascara uploaded by Poline P.
I received this in my Voxbox. I have never tried a No7 mascara before so I have no reference there but this is a nice mascara. A bit more watery upon first application so as you can imagine it did end up on my eyelid which is fine as it was easy to remove once it dried. I am not a fan of the curved brush as it could not really grip my lashes. It was not clumpy upon application and looks good on my lower lashes. My lashes are long but as I get older they are getting lighter. It provides great length to the lashes and not sticky in the least. The Color is also dark but not harsh and at my age that is important. My lashes also don’t feel hard but are actually soft to the touch. Overall it did lengthen beautifully. I took off one star because I am not a fan of the curved brush.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...