BY NO7

Make your eyes pop by lining and defining them with the Stay Precise Liquid Eyeliner from No7. A must-have in your makeup collection, this liquid liner allows you to get just the look you want, thanks to the precision applicator. Create a thin line for a subtle pop, or draw a thicker line for a more dramatic look. The buildable-coverage eyeliner is perfect for any look you want to achieve, leaving you with intense, long-lasting definition.

No7 Stay Precise Liquid Eye Liner
  • "I really like this product, the tip is thin to be creative without hassle. The colour is true rich brown/black. Can't fault it. đź’•đź’•" in 6 reviews
  • "Very good product and easy to work with.the brush tip is very thin so eyeliner looks very precise and sharp.this is the eyeliner I use to make a cat eye and the end result is great. It's also cheaper than eyeliner from MAC but it does the same job. Highly recommend for those who are just beginners." in 6 reviews
  • "Very good, easy to use, only a few coats needed. Colour is amazing and product doesn't smudge as much as other products do." in 3 reviews
Judy R.
I'm addicted to liquid liner but I have very sensitive skin and many of the products I've tried have given me a reaction (dry, itchy lids). This No7 liner has been the only liner I've found that I don't react to! It goes on smooth, is easy to remove when it's wet with a wet cotton swap, and comes off at night easily with Vaseline (my pick for makeup remover). I love the brush applicator!
My only issues with it, after using for a year, is that the top of the container gets a bit goopy after some use. Nothing a paper towel can't fix, just a little nitpick.
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
This liner is very opaque and dies not budge once it is on. However, I only give 2 stars because it is very thick and sticky. Not precise at all. Maybe it was just the one I got stuck with, but I wouldn't pay $10 for this liner again. Pretty disappointing. :/
Jeannette O.
Precise brush that is great for creating the flick on a cat eye. Priced well and easy to find in target stores. My skin, however, is oily. In terms of lasting, this was a little bit of a struggle. I don't know where it would go because it didn't smear on me, but it just wasn't there by the end of the day. If you don't have oily skin it might work better for you!
Catherine N.
San Diego, CA
This is hands down the worst eyeliner I've used. It feels wet, heavy and slimy on your eye and it feels incredibly sticky and gross. If it so much as touches your lashes it cakes on them and its really bad. So the lower lid is completely out of the question. I tried it a couple times, thinking I might have done this incorrectly but its been the same every time, I took it off soon after putting it on. I would rather go with no makeup than use this again.
I am not the person to use bright eyeliner, but this is a beautiful color. It has a nice look to it once it dries and its definitely worth the money. It would look amazing with blue eyes in my opinion. I'd definitely purchase it again if I used brights.
Lindsay S.
I don't really like this eyeliner it is not the best quality it is a little runny and can get messy and flake off the eye don't like the formula of this product there are better eyeliners out there its a pass for me
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
Review for: Chainmail more...
My best friend tried this and it looked great on her and she said it was one of her favorite and it lasted a long time so it's time for me to try it
Kimberly C.
Winnetka, CA
I'm not too skilled with Liquid liner but for some reason I didn't look like I painted my eye lids black. it was easy to give me a simple cat eye
Jen Josh B.
Breezy Point, MN
Amazing eyeliner that makes your eyes pop! Washes off easily and stays put! Great for any occasion and very good for sensitive eyes!
kathy d.
San Fernando, CA
Review for: Bohemian more...
I love the wand on these liners! they get every little nook and have great pigmentation and the wand isn't wiggly like others are
How do I order this