BY NO7

No7 Stay Precise Felt Tip Eye Liner features a built in extra-slim brush that is easy to apply; making you eyes stand out with style.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Butylene glycol, Glycerin, Sodium lignosulfonate, Acrylates/ethyhexyl acrylate copolymer, Sodium laureth-11carboxylate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Alcohol, Potassium sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Laureth-21, CI 77266 (carbon black nano)

Usage: Apply along the lash line

No7 Stay Precise Felt Tip Liner
  • "I love this, i wouldve preffered black great on the eye and i find it doesn't dry out my lids:)" in 4 reviews
Nicole M.
perfect color pigmentation and a reasonable price. only complaint here is that it does start to lose its color richness and smudge after 4-6 hours of use. Clearance rack at target made this too good a deal to pass up.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
This pencil is magical and helps make eyebrows look fantastic and is such an awesome tool to help them look fabulous and like it was done professionally and lasts and is idiot proof
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my favorite eyeliner, by far. I found this by accident when I was in London and desperately in need of eyeliner as my elf one ran out. It does dry out from time to time, but you just dab a little water and it's ready to glide again. I get great crisp, lines that last all day. Love love love!
Kendall M.
Noblesville, IN
I actually really loved this product. It made putting on eyeliner a much quicker process than it used to be. The only thing I did not like about this was that it did not last long if used with eyeshadow as the eyeshadow dried it out. However, it was a great product over all.
Erin C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
I bought this in black/brown and was really disappointed with how the color went on. I was expecting a much more saturated color but it was extremely faint and a very light brown. I am very very pale so you'd think it would stand out against my skin but it was barely visible and very watered down. I did like the felt tip and it was easy to apply, but I won't be using it again
Mandy W.
Lynchburg, VA
I was really skeptical about this, I'm used to just regular eyeliner, but wow!!! The color is consistent and as long as you have a steady hand, your line will be perfect. It doesn't run and stays all day. Great for everyday use or something dramatic, use it in many different ways, it always looks great!!
Jessica B.
Arlington, WA
This is my FAVORITE eyeliner! It goes on super smooth, creates a great line and doesn't dry out very fast. I switched from MAC to this, and have been so happy. It's way cheaper than other brands, and has lasted twice as long. Make sure to store tip down, or else it may seem to be running out.
Stephanie S.
These liners give me so much control when I attempt winged liner. The felt tips never fray on me and the liner itself lasts for a good 5 months. Unfortunately, it's not waterproof so if I need my liner to last all day I usually use a waterproof pencil over this liquid liner.
Loulou T.
This liner goes on so easily! You barely have to touch it to your skin. At first I was anxious about the brown color, but I really like it because it is a more natural look than a strong black.
Keri K.
I really like the tip of this eyeliner. I usually just use the liquid ones but honestly I really liked this! It didn't run and was like the in-between of a liquid and pen.

back