BeautyEyeEyelinerNo7
Stay Precise Felt Tip Eyeliner, Brown

No7 Stay Precise Felt Tip Eyeliner, Brown

by No7

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of No7 Stay Precise Felt Tip Eyeliner, Brown!
Product Highlights
I love this, i wouldve preffered black great on the eye and i find it doesn't dry out my lids:)in reviews
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
No7 is so wonderful. I fell inlove with this brand a few months ago! I use this off and on occasionally! Its great for hooded eyes!
Stephanie  R.
Mesa, AZ
I love how well this eyeliner stays put but I am not crazy about how it goes on. Though to be fair, it is the first liquid liner I have used, so it could be me. I will have to try it out a few more times to be sure. I will update you if my opinion changes.
Morgan M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is one of my favorite eyeliners to use. It lasts a while compared to other felt tip eye liners I have used & I have full ability to control the line in terms of what look I am trying to achieve. I like that this liner lasts at least a month of daily use, but also that the felt tip isnt shaped awkwardly- therefore its easy to see what areas I might need to touch up.
Caroline S.
Windermere, FL
i bought this eyeliner at a sale on walgreens. since then, he never left my makeup case. This eyeliner has a great fixation.
Valerie S.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite eyeliner, by far. I found this by accident when I was in London and desperately in need of eyeliner as my elf one ran out. It does dry out from time to time, but you just dab a little water and it's ready to glide again. I get great crisp, lines that last all day. Love love love!
Kendall M.
Noblesville, IN
I actually really loved this product. It made putting on eyeliner a much quicker process than it used to be. The only thing I did not like about this was that it did not last long if used with eyeshadow as the eyeshadow dried it out. However, it was a great product over all.
Tina B.
Chatsworth, GA
I absolutely love this product. It's easier to put on than any other eye liner I've ever used. And it's easy to make a dramatic affect or simple. Highly recommended!!
Keri K.
I really like the tip of this eyeliner. I usually just use the liquid ones but honestly I really liked this! It didn't run and was like the in-between of a liquid and pen.
Mandy W.
Providence, RI
I was really skeptical about this, I'm used to just regular eyeliner, but wow!!! The color is consistent and as long as you have a steady hand, your line will be perfect. It doesn't run and stays all day. Great for everyday use or something dramatic, use it in many different ways, it always looks great!!
Loulou T.
This liner goes on so easily! You barely have to touch it to your skin. At first I was anxious about the brown color, but I really like it because it is a more natural look than a strong black.

Looking for your answer?