No7 Stay Perfect Primer

by No7

Boots No7 Stay Perfect primer gives you a clear complexion and offers an ideal base for your makeup. This long-lasting primer is hypoallergenic and easy to apply. It is suitable for use with all skin types.

This is my primer. I'm out. I can't seem to find this anywhere. Where did it go? Please help me find it. Where can I purchase it? Was it discontinued? If so what primer has the same silky smooth feel? Help PLEASE?
Ladies did anyone using this have any break out after the first two weeks ?
Start your review of No7 Stay Perfect Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“it is fantastic for oily skin. it makes your face matte and makeup lasts longer on the face. ” in reviews
Waxhaw, NC
How come No7 discontinued this primer?! 😩 This was my holy grail primer, and now I’m left searching for another primer. Very sad that this isn’t available anymore.
Cottonwood, AZ
No7 Stay Perfect Primer uploaded by Tessa M.
Holy grail primer! Applied so smoothly and feels amazing on the skin. A little also goes a long way so you really get your money's worth! I purchased at my local Walgreens and have recommended it to a few of my friends already.
It's an ok primer. I like the feeling of it, but I can't say I always notice a difference when I'm using it versus when I don't. I always use it for days I'm worried about makeup anyway just in case!
This was supposed to be for oily skin but after an hour after using this and applying my foundation, I was oily again. Does not work well with oily skin
Pasadena, CA
I love this primer feels so light on your face!, I didn't even know what primer was before, but now I can't live without it!
Valley Grove
This is like rubbing slik on your face!! Super light weight, no yucky smell. Amd the price for this is unbelievably great!
This is a very good primer, not only it keeps my makeup stay on but it also covers my pores. I got mine from walgreens.
Mineola, NY
This is a good primer. It keeps my makeup on all day and doesn't make it look dry or anything. Overall good product
It is fantastic for oily skin. It makes your face matte and makeup lasts longer on the face.
I love this primer, perfect make up base and your foundation will glide on! I have combination skin but this helps my make up to stay for hours longer. I feel I might have to start trying the wrinkle filler one soon though...!!