No7 Stay Perfect Mascara

by No7

Mascara that lasts through whatever life throws at you, it's:

smudge proof

flake proof

sweat proof

humidity proof

tearproof

...pretty much life-proof.

But when the day is over, simply hold a cotton pad soaked in hand hot water over your eye to gently release the tubes of colour.

No panda eyes, no smudging, just beautifully clean lashes all ready for your beauty sleep.

With its Flexible plastic short brush, evenly coats the lashes.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA copolymer, Kaolin, Cera alba (Beeswax), Polyurethane-35, Jojoba wax PEG-120 esters, Methylpropanediol, Mica, Capryl glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitol, Potassium sorbate, Cellulose, Hectorite, Xanthan gum, Citric acid, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Caprylhydroxamic acid, Glycerin, Tropolone, [+/- (May contain) CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides)].

Usage: Brush from base to tip and let lashes dry

Is this water proof? Does it last all day?
I was thinking of trying No7 Stay Perfect Mascara. What do you think of it ?
I have curled lashes that aren't as long and thib as I'd wish them to be. Will this mascara not budge and stay on and will it lengthen and volumize? And is there a better no7 mascara you can recommend?
Start your review of No7 Stay Perfect Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is my favourite mascara by No7 and just in genral I use it everyday it give it volume and lengthens them it also doesn’t clump the together which is good.i got mine in the shade black and it’s the best one I would really recommend it !!in 4 reviews
3 months agoBerkeley
I got this b/c I was in search of a HG tubing mascara.  I did not like the brush- it was too stiff and hurt to use, so I switched out with another brush.  The product is fine, stays on all day like a tubing mascara should do, but doesn't make my lashes look fuller or longer.  It just looks like a very natural lash look- which I am not going for.
a month ago
I really enjoy this mascara. It’s tubing mascara so it doesn’t transfer or flake off and lasts all day until washed off. My only issue is that it’s not really buildable. So in terms of how it looks, it’s good but I want slightly more length. I would definitely purchase again.
22 days agoDallas
If you’re looking for a mascara that does not smudge this is it!! The only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars is because it does nothing for curling my lashes! I will say you have to be gentle when washing the mascara off though!
3 months agoGrand Prairie, TX
Purchased at: Target
I've always wanted to try a tubing mascara, and this one was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up. It lasts longer than other mascaras and doesn't budge unless it gets wet.
10 months ago
Excellent tubing mascara that can easily be found at Walgreens or Target. I love it soo much because it's very good at volumizing and is easy to remove if you don't have any oil cleanser with you (it only needs warm water and a little pressure from your fingers). It doesn't smudge or flake on me. The only con I see is that I have never been able to build up the volume with more layers once the initial layer dries. The faster you can work with this one the better. But I love it anyways and will always have this on rotation!
4 months ago
Purchased at: Target
I love that this is another tubing formula at the drugstore! I love the formula and the brush. It’s tiny enough to grab little hairs and even brush thru my brows. I find it wants to make my lashes stick together but I make sure I brush them out while the formula is still wet, and it is buildable if formula is still wet. Doesn’t flake, doesn’t irritate my eyes, stays on all day without melting off and still removes easily in the shower.
10 months agoBrooklyn, NY
i would give this 5 stars based on the staying power alone, but the wand freaking SUCKS. the formula is great, removal is a breeeeeze but the wand is veryyy stiff and plastic and the plastic bristles are tiny, causing major clumping. for the price, its okay but very annoying to have to go in with a different brush to separate lashes. its also more of a lengthening mascara vs. a volumizing. i probably wont repurchase...
9 months ago
I LOVE No7 Stay Perfect Mascara SO much! The brush is perfect because it doesn’t clump up at all. It’s easy to apply and even easier to remove. It lasts ALL day, seriously. I haven’t wanted to try any other mascaras because I can’t get enough of this one. I definitely recommend this product.
6 months agoAlplaus, NY
Purchased at: Target
This is definitely a lengthening mascara. Not so much volumizing. 100% budge proof/waterproof! Works best if you curl your lashes with it if your lashes don’t already have a natural curl to them. If you want more of a volumized look, try adding some eyeliner. I’d recommend smudging it out.
2 years ago
If you struggle with mascara smudging- this mascara is for you. The stay perfect is a tubing mascara, which makes tiny tubes around each last that only come off with hot water. I prefer the No7 formula to be Clinique lash power because I found that my eyelashes looked a little bit more dramatic with no7. This mascara won't give you dramatic, fluffy, and look at me lashes- it is a more "natural looking" mascara. It does lengthen a bit and it is very black. I do have to run a lash comb through immediately after because there are tiny clumps, and if I don't then my eyelashes stick together and I look like I have 5 lashes. It's incredibly easy to remove, I run hot water over a cotton pad and hold it to my eye for a few seconds and poof! It's gone! But it doesn't smudge underneath the eye at all. You have to work with this mascara, but I love it!