MakeupLip MakeupLipstickNo7
Stay Perfect Lipstick Smooth Shiraz

No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick Smooth Shiraz

by No7

No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick Smooth Shiraz

Does this hydrate your lips or does it stick to your dryness?
Is this a good shade? Does it show up well?
How much does this run? And is it smooth to apply or just eh?
Start your review of No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick Smooth Shiraz!
Tania B.
Malvern, PA
No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick Smooth Shiraz uploaded by Tania B.
Review for: Cinnamon Spice
Lips are kept moisturizing and hydrating. It stays for 8 hrs! It is matte, smooth and highly pigmented. I use it everyday. It is my go to lipstick for my office.
Miley S.
Miami , FL
Review for: Auburn Whisper, Blushing Tulip, Brick Red, Cinnamon Spice, Dark Berry, Pillarbox, Pomegranate, Raspberry Blush, Raspberry Silk
Love it ! This product is amazing definitely buying again this was an amazing experience trying out this produc the quality is amazing can't wait to buy it again I'm in love with this amazing product you sure check on it is absolutely amazing ! What are you waiting for?
Elizabeth E.
Clarksville, TN
This is hands down, my favorite lipstick so far. I have the raspberry and it looks perfect with almost anything. Once I need to I will definitely be buying another!
Kelsey H.
Lincoln, NE
As a Nebraskan, on Husker game day I have to have my red lipstick. Used this and it lasted 6+ hours just as bright red as before. Needed reapplication after eating but pretty long lasting overall. Would recommend.
Katilynn S.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Good lipstick. I didn't find it to be very pigmented. Or maybe it wasn't my color. I bought it on sale at Target just to try it. It was easy to apply. Glides right on very easy. I would probably recommend. It was very exciting to try.
Maria D.
Salinas, CA
I love products and would like an opportunity to review them .I have a strong pressure reviewer and my request is to thoroughly review your product with pictures with photos and video.additionally.I would also like to film a video of this review for you my YouTube channel to generate more sales for you items
Denisse S.
tustin
Review for: Auburn Whisper, Blushing Tulip, Brick Red, Cinnamon Spice, Dark Berry, Pillarbox, Raspberry Blush
the texture of the product is perfect I love it fascinates me thanks and they are suitable for all ages are products that many of us would have at home 🏡
Josie M.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Cinnamon Spice
The product stays on your lips but it is not a very smooth formula. I was expecting it to be a lot more creamy and then dry but it's just really dry when it goes on your lips. It's a very matte color no shimmer or shine. It's actually very expensive so I don't think that I would buy this again.
Monique W.
shreveport
This product is pretty much a great seller every time I am in the store I have purchased this item especially if I am running out there is no reason not to buy this product honestly it’s worth digging in your pockets for some change
Mara M.
Ludlow, KY
Review for: Dark Berry
Wonderful lipstick, makes my lips feel nice and the shade is a bit buildable. Doesn’t move around the lips but isn’t dry and that’s a challenge to find. I love this lipstick and am glad to have stumbled upon it