No7® Stay Perfect Foundation SPF 15

by No7

No7® Stay Perfect Foundation SPF 15 - Tan Shades - 1oz

Is the shades versatile?
Has anybody tried this? I was wondering if it was any good?
I am looking for a fair shade with olive undertones. Does this foundation suit these qualities?
Start your review of No7® Stay Perfect Foundation SPF 15!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely LOVE this foundation. This is a very lightweight and breathable foundation that blurs out imperfections without any patches or cakey build up. This blends super well and stays fresh looking all day. This lasts through a hot day in the humidity. This is the perfect foundation for sensitive skin and all skin types with a matte finish that looks beautiful! This doesn't dry my skin out one bit. My skin looks even when I wear this. It is medium coverage and it is also fragrance free. This doesn't transfer onto a mask. This is so good! I recommend trying this and will buy again. I am obsessed! SPF 15. Great ingredients
Tasandra S.
Lebanon, PA
No7® Stay Perfect Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Tasandra S.
Review for: Deeply Beige
I love No7 stay perfect foundation it really sets really well with my skin I used the isn’t deeply beige its “chestnut” the shade I use unfortunately Influenster doesn’t carrier my shade color. Also I did a YouTube video chitchat get ready with me applying this foundation. Definitely recommend this type of foundation for quick natural makeup look. Please subscribe to my channel @ Tasandratuesday on YouTube thank you. No7® Stay Perfect Foundation SPF 15. #blackgirlmagic
kim H.
Dalton, GA
No7® Stay Perfect Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by kim H.
This by far is my favorite foundation at the moment. I have combination skin and this foundation has worked best out of all others I've tried. It mattes down great and doesn't flake. It blends very easily and doesn't streak. I highly recommend this as a great drug store brand.
Bia V.
Lancaster, PA
No7® Stay Perfect Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Bia V.
Review for: Deeply Beige
Pretty good coverage and it’s a good size. It has lasted me a long time and thee price is pretty good! It could be a little thicker though.
Brandy C.
Lansing, MI
No7® Stay Perfect Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Brandy C.
Purchased at: Target
The shade I have is "Cool Vanilla". I am 43 yrs old and I can honestly say I’ve spent half my life trying to find the right foundation. I’ve spent so much money trying different foundations. Clinique, Clarins, Bare minerals , ysl, then my business partner recommended no7 lift and luminate and I can honestly say it’s the best foundation I’ve ever used. It stays in place all day and it sits on my skin perfectly. OBSESSED! #makeupreview #foundationreview
Carly B.
Honolulu, HI
No7® Stay Perfect Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Carly B.
Review for: Cool Vanilla
This is a very nice everyday foundation. Sheer to medium coverage not really buildable. It still leaves a nice dewy finish. It lasts through my work day if a setting spray is used. I recommend this product if your looking for everyday, not to glam coverage. 5/5 because this is exactly the no makeup makeup look I wanted.
Katie G.
Baldwin, GA
No7® Stay Perfect Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Katie G.
Review for: Cool Vanilla
I got cool vanilla thinking it would be my match and it was way to dark for me(fair skinned) otherwise it’s a good coverage foundation and it stays put. It didn’t make me look too oily or dry.
breanna M.
Stockton, CA
No7® Stay Perfect Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by breanna M.
My absolute favorite foundation of all time!! I have tried every brand there is and this is by far the best. It blends so smooth into my skin and it is the perfect color for me!! Also it's good for my skin. You cant go wrong with no. 7
kim H.
Dalton, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Latte
I LOVE this foundation. It matches my skintone perfectly and stays on all day with little ware. It doesn't cake up or crack at all and gives me a beautiful complexion. This is by far the best foundation I've found so far. I'll definitely keep using this foundation and recommend it.
Kasey G.
South Jordan, UT
No7® Stay Perfect Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Kasey G.
Review for: Cool Vanilla
I actually mix this with the NYX glow foundation. It is really amazing with the two combined. On its own it is a bit matte. It’s very easy to apply though with either your fingers or a sponge. It does last all day and doesn’t settle into any wrinkles. NYX Professional Makeup Born To Glow Foundation Caramel
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachael K.
norwich
il y a un an
No7® Stay Perfect Foundation SPF 15 Such a good product anyone else tried. ?
Hannah G. il y a un an
GET IT!! I use it almost every time i wear makeup to go do stuff outside!
Abril H.
Yuma, AZ
il y a un an
lucy W. il y a un an
I am 15 and i use it because it is perfect for dry skin as usual foundation is cakey, i thought this too before i got it and honestly i love it so much!
Caitlyn S.
brick, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Danielle R. il y a un an
I love it. It's good for all skin types, it makes your skin feel great, it covers well all day, and doesn't  run off into your clothes. I don't use anything else.