BY NO7 #100 in Eye Primer

This primer creates the perfect neutral base for smooth and even eye shadow application. Eye shadow remains crease-free and lasts for up to 24 hours. Colour intensity is enhanced for maximum impact and won't fade throughout the day.

C11-12 isoparaffin, Talc, Mica, Cera microcristallina (Microcrystalline wax), Polyethylene, VP/hexadecene copolymer, Isopropyl lanolate, Soybean glycerides, Tocopheryl acetate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Propylparaben, BHT, Ascorbyl palmitate, Citric acid, CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron oxides),CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77499 (Iron oxides).

Usage:

For best results: Sweep the product over the eye lid using your finger to ensure light, even coverage.

Buy on Walgreens
Emily W.
Fisherville, KY
I love this primer and use it both on my eyes and on my nose. I've found that applying this primer on my nose controls my oil buildup throughout the day. On my eyes, the primer applies easy and prevents creasing while keeping my eyeshadow on all day.
Mindy S.
Lake Geneva, WI
I absolutely love this. I've never had an eyeshadow primer before and this was a night a day difference. I have hooded eyes so creasing definitely was happening. Once I started using this, I had no more creasing. I'm super amazed by it. Not to mention the fact that it's affordable too.
Carina A.
Long Beach, CA
It doesn’t crease all day, and it’s really affordable. This is my newest addition to my makeup kit, and it’s one that will last.
Xiomara C.
El Monte, CA
Really cheap and it helps my eyeshadow stay on longer. And when I put my eyeshadow over it it looks way more pigmented!
Tara D.
Westminster
Very good primer for eyelids.... very pleased with this product it sets my eyes up for color very nicely
Camille K.
Lincoln City, OR
I received a tube of No7 Stay Perfect Eye Shadow Primer in a trial bag of No7 goodies I purchased at a beloved mass market retailer. I got about three fourths into the tube before I finally accepted I hated it. I experienced more eye makeup meltdowns while using this product. Application with a finger is recommended on the tube. I also tried application with a sponge or a brush and it still quickly disappeared onto the lid and left a bad outcome. So this a no for me. I compared it to another eye shadow primer from another line. This is just subpar.
Ryleigh B.
Very good and worth the spend! I use it every day and it fixes my patchiness! I also use the face primer and it works perfectly and it's green to cancel out my red patches xx
Amy D.
Brilliant product, makes the eyeshadow last so much longer and doesn’t clump up, love it and good value for money :)
Beth S.
Really nice eyeshadow primer, however can come out watery and not much product. Does the job though.
Megan Y.
leeds
Its very fast when coming out of the tube , it is an amazing value and would definitely recommend to buy. There is a bit of improvement to be made . It lasts up to 1-2 weeks it depends how much you use.