No7 Stay Perfect Eye Pencil

by No7

Stay Perfect Eye Pencil, Brown

I am always looking to add more blue makeup. How is this product?
Is this a good match for dark brown eyebrows?
Does it skip when applying?
Start your review of No7 Stay Perfect Eye Pencil!
Product Highlights
Lovely light brown colour for a natural look on the top line or waterline. Not especially long lasting or waterproof so you will need to reapply to the waterline throughout the dayin reviews
Michelle P.
No7 Stay Perfect Eye Pencil uploaded by Michelle P.
Review for: Brown
I LOVE this eye pencil. It is the only 1 that I have found that truly goes on like SILK! And then it STAYS on all day really well. It's so easy to use bc it doesn't drag on your skin. I do definitely recommend this.
Emmy V.
Hawesville, KY
This is my absolute favorite. this product stays in for hours at a time. it's absolutely amazing.
Ella H.
Goes on really smooth, blends out nicely. Much better than your typical drugstore eyeliner (but I've recently found one even better that has all of the above in addition to drying and staying put. So, unlike this one which you can blend out at any time, I decided to take away one star for that knowing perfection IS attainable hahaha.) Also was made in Europe- which has stricter ingredients laws! Just another pro to consider.
Desirae P.
Neenah, WI
I have blue eyes. I have yet to receive this product. Either I wasn't chosen to review it, or It's taking awhile to be delivered. I will update my review when I get and am able to actually try this product. Thanks!
Alla O.
Northbrook, IL
So this is a great pencil, doesn't smudge or run. I like how easily it goes on the skin. Makes you look very natural.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,395 reviews
I love using this eye pencil!!! It works really great for me and is easy to apply
Janaal K.
Smyrna, GA
Really love this eye pencil. Easy to use, it last at least eight hours and actually really last. You can find at any neighborhood drug store or fancy retail chains. But make sure you get your own, not safe to share...
Utsav K.
Stamford, CT
This liner glides on smoothly and have a creamy texture. It never smudged. I have brown eyes and it looks beautiful. Must buy.
Joanie K.
Decatur al
Review for: Black
Boots eyeliner in my opinion isn't very long last and runs through out the day
Boots eyeliner in my opinion isn't very long last and runs through out the day
member-87504df5a
It it very rare to find an eyeliner so pigmented and that lasts without making you look like a Panda 8hrs later. Love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...