BY NO7

No7 Concealers hide everything from blemishes to age spots, uniquely matched to your skin tone using No7 Match Made Skin Tone Analysis. Find your perfect concealer match.

Flaws, blemishes and age spots are erased in an instant.

Ingredients: Chalk, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, Cetearyl ethylhexanoate, Zinc oxide, Paraffin, Cera microcristallina (Microcrystalline wax), Isopropyl myristate, Synthetic wax, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) wax, Euphorbia cerifera (Candelilla) wax, Tocopheryl acetate, Rosa canina fruit oil, Butylene glycol, Aqua (Water), Polyethylene, Allantoin, BHT, Spiraea ulmaria extract, [+/- (May contain) CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides), CI 77499 (Iron oxides)].

Usage: Blend in with fingers or our No7 Concealer brush

• Has anyone else found a question on their page that they ...2 Answers
  • I'm in search of a quality drug store matte liquid founda...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this to conceal dark circles or just...3 Answers
brenna f.
Cookeville
I usually always use a concealer under my foundation to cover blemishes and i really like that i can jus swipe this over the blemish, blend really fast and done. It does dry to quick and i wish it was jus alil more creamy but it still does great. Reason i gave it 4 stars is that i got thw shade light and it still seems dark.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Bought this #concealer #blemish covering stick in shade #Light today at the #drugstore where I work. It was originally or priced at $11.99 I think. I paid $8.99 with my employee discount, so it was well worth the splurge. I like how it is #hypoallergetic since I have very #sensitive skin and it also has a very #creamy texture. It is so small and compact so it can easily fit in a purse, pocket or makeup bag. I love how nicely the concealer covers the red spots on my face and I would definitely buy it again! No7 Stay Perfect Blemish Cover
Jamie T.
I bought this because I read an article that make up artists swear by its dupe "Cle De Peau Beaute concealer" retailing at $70. It did the job for a whopping $12 from Walgreens! I always use a primer first and a setting spray after but it stood the test of a 12 hour nursing shift and I'd recommend it for blemishes and dark circles!
Christine R.
Rochester, NY
My skin tone is fair, so when I had purchased this on clearance (not looking at the shade) I was upset. But it turns out that this product blends so well and still is able to cover blemishes! It is also a great contour if you are looking for that.
Patricia G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Even though this product is marketed as a blemish concealer, I LOVE it for my under eye circles, and all-over face corrector. It evens out tone perfectly. The consistency is creamy, but once on your skin, it feels more like a powder; very lightweight, and smooth. This is my "walk-on product".
swati s.
Bellevue , WA
Great product and quite effective in hiding and lightening dark marks of pimples . Very useful to get an even skin tone
Jessica B.
Vance, AL
I love this product. It works really well to conceal dark circles and blemishes. It blends really well too
Karissa M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This covers decently and stays on for a good amount of time. Not my favorite product but overall is good.
Yarisleisy C.
Orlando , Fl
I like this product, my skin is super greasy and this corector works me wonderfully 😍✌️💄
Laura C.
I find a lot of concealers don’t work with my skin and foundation. After half an hour they’ve gathered in my wrinkles, which emphasises them, and come off the rest on my skin. ‘‘Tis one stays put and never gathers in the lumps and bumps. I can get better coverage initially with other concealers but this is the only one that has lasting power on my oily skin
Vic T.
Does anyone else use this to conceal dark circles or just me?
Vic T.
Has anyone else found a question on their page that they did not ask?
Vic T.
I'm in search of a quality drug store matte liquid foundation...any suggestions?