No7 Soft & Sheer Tinted Moisturizer

by No7

Enhance your natural beauty with this translucent color. The sheer wash of barely there color will give you a radiant natural glow and even out your skin tone. It contains SPF 15 sunscreen to help protect your skin from the aging effects of the sun and moisturizes for up to 12 hours. Coverage: Sheer. Skin type: suitable for all skin types Created with Care. We ve created this hypo-allergenic product using only ingredients we know and trust. It has been tried and tested by guests with even the most sensitive skin, so you ll know it will be good to yours. Dermatologically tested. SPF 15.

How long did it take for you to notice this product working for you?
Start your review of No7 Soft & Sheer Tinted Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Danielle I.
Wichita, KS
No7 Soft & Sheer Tinted Moisturizer uploaded by Danielle I.
I love this product! Not only does it keep my skin moisturized, but it’s perfect for wearing to the gym or to the pool because it gives you a little touch of color. I definitely recommend this product. The price is great too! [product:no7-soft-&-sheer-tinted-moisturizer]
Heather R.
West Seneca, NY
No7 products are amazing. This tinted moisturizer goes on like a dream. No heavy residue and lasts all day.
Karime S.
Waterford, CA
I love it feels so light and blends super easily, I love the smells and the best thing for me is the sunscreen
Rävėn S.
College Sta, TX
This great for the beach trip, you want a little coverage but shear! This smells amazing too
Angela T.
I loveeee a good tinted moisturizer. A little pricey but well worth the money.........
Emily D.
Wildwood, MO
If you want a nice tinted but sheer and natural look, this product is perfect for you. It really is sheer so that it would take quite a few layers to really get coverage. This is definitely meant to be a tint. However it really is pretty on the skin, not heavy and covers most redness. I just add extra in places that I need more coverage if I use this.
m S.
Spokane, WA
This moisturizer provides a good level of coverage. My freckles and age spots are less noticeable yet I don't look like I'm wearing makeup. Compared to similar products by other brands, I find this to be just as moisturizing, but less greasy - my face doesn't look like it has a slick of oil on it after application. I just wish it were easier to find in stores.
Stephanie C.
Oneida, NY
I tested this product at a friends and I’m not sure why I haven’t purchased it yet. It’s so amazing and left me looking flawless
Katherin M.
Me encanta 🥰 este es mi favorito lo uso siempre y se los recomiendo a ojos cerrados muy bueno para piel grasa
Juliette G.
Stirling, NJ
No7 is such a great brand for moisturizing. I love how hydrating all of their products are and a very minimal amount is needed for good coverage. Most of their products are fragranced so keep that in mind
Ask a question to the Influenster community...