BY NO7

Multi-faceted light reflectors instantly enhance your complexion, for a natual looking radiance.

Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Caprylyl methicone, Butylene glycol, Dimethicone crosspolymer, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone cross polymer, Mica, Glycerin, Magnesium sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Hexyl laurate, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl acetate, Ethylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric acid, CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77288 (Chromium oxide greens), CI 77492 (Iron oxides).

• I need this illuminator to tell you what a wonder, has a...1 Answers
  • How do you like this? What is the stay power?2 Answers
  • How much does the No7 Skin Illuminator cost? (£££)1 Answers
Kristen F.
Gray , ME
I really enjoy this product; I’ve been using it as a moisturizer/primer under foundation and I love the way it makes my skin look. It gives the skin a nice glow without being super sparkly, and I think it looks really pretty under foundation. You can wear this product on its own to, which I also like to do on occasion. Overall I am very pleased with this product as it adds just enough glow for a natural makeup look.
Ashley O.
Can I just say this is amazing !! You would wear it with or without makeup , It gives you a nice glowy skin
I recommend and it would last you for about 2 months and remember to just use a small amount (:
Cassie H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I recently purchased this illuminator, and I love the way it looks. It’s a lightweight, silky formula with just a touch of radiance. The thing I like best is that it leaves your skin with a subtle glow, and doesn’t contain glitter or anything else too flashy. I will be re-purchasing this product!
Stacie M.
mechanicsville
I adore this product. It's very subtle, so I actually use it under my foundation, or mixed in with my foundation for that "lit from within" glow. It's subtle enough that you can use it this way. Others would probably be a bit too glowy, but this one is just perfect. I love No 7 products.
Olivia F.
Glendale, CA
This is just OK. It's definitely not a moisturizing illuminator. It's not super shiny either but that makes it look natural. I mix it in with my foundation and it's not overwhelming or overpowering on the skin. *Also this is 1 oz not 1.01 oz *
Erica G.
Spokane, WA
This is the best natural looking glow cream you could use! I have dry/oily skin so I mainly use it before I apply my foundation as a primer or I mix it with my foundation for more of a glow! I highly recommend!
Regina C.
Kuna, ID
Adds a lovely, slight glow to the skin. I love that the boots products don't go on heavy, but feel nourishing & my skin feels truly hydrated and pampered. Beautiful product, highly recommended!
Blue H.
WHAT AN UNDERRATED PRODUCT! It is a dupe for some amazing high-end illuminators. I use it as a primer or mix-in with other foundations or tinted moisturizer. The luminous sheen looks so dewy and natural, you can't beat it for the price. def recommend!
April F.
Oklahoma city, OK
So I noticed when using skin illuminators that it looks best when I lightly put them on my cheekbones. Being I'm not used to wearing makeup, I'm having to experiment with all this stuff to get that perfect look I'm wanting.
Jess W.
Openshaw, manchester
Great product for illuminating skin and looking more refreshed, purchased at boots Denton and is so gentle on the skin so so effective and definitely worth a buy because I'd certainly buy it again with no doubts!!
Amanda P.
Bridgeport, OH
How do you like this? What is the stay power?
chloe S.
Hereford
How much does the No7 Skin Illuminator cost? (£££)
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
I need this illuminator to tell you what a wonder, has anyone used it?