BY NO7

Shiny Gel Color with a Lasting Tint Lightweight Easy to Blend Onto the Lips Glossy, Long Lasting Color Promotes Soft Lips Handbag sized glossy gels that cleverly combines moisture with color to give your lips a long lasting, shiny stain.

Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I actually really liked this tint. The color is really pretty on and stays for a while. It's not sticky - it glides right on. I think you would be happy with this lip tint.
Pam C.
Sticky goey mess. It'll feel like your wearing gloss. But the color tho! The color makes it almost worth it. It just smears to easy to give it a high rating.
Alise V.
Amazing!
Took it with me to a hen party, we had a retro/vintage vibes with red lip. As my friends politely declined to try this as they referred that its just a lipgloss and they don’t like this application... i was the only one who didn’t need touch up my lips all day! Everyone was amazed, it stayed perfect all day and it was so bright and soft, it didn’t dry my lips or anything. Only struggle I had was next morning (obviously too drunk to take my makeup off), I tried to wash it off my face and it didn’t want to come of. And I was not at home and I didn’t have a proper makeup remover... so I did look a little funny with stained lips, but only my mom made a laugh about me 👍🏻 😂 By the way this colour tone made my teeth look like pearls, I had never had so white teeth before. Unfortunately at this fun occasion the lipstick was lost and I need to buy another one.
Kimberley A.
England, Hampshire
Love this as it is so pigmented for a tint lasts ages and is great for the upcoming months with spring and Summer, would definitely recommend this product if your looking for a bright colour this summer
Rowan C.
This liogkoss has great colour pigmentation but that's about it. It smudges very easily and feels very sticky

back