BY NO7

No7 Revitalizing Hand Saviour is a must have hand treatment. You will love the way your hands feel after an encounter with this smoothing, soothing treatment. Unlike a cream, this product works in two steps. First, exfoliating salt crystals gently polish away dead skin cells so hands look noticeably younger. Then, as you rinse, a blend of Almond and Grapeseed Oils and Brazilian Cupuacu Butter leaves them feeling petal soft and wrapped in moisture.

How To Use:

Squeeze a small amount onto dry hands. Massage gently over the fronts and back and then rinse with warm water. Pat dry.

Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Petrolatum, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cyclohexasiloxane, Oleth-5, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Parfum (Fragrance), Dipropylene Glycol.

Eileen G.
I LOVE boots. The scent is light and perfect. I like that it is natural. I love that it is from the UK because they have better standards for ingredients. I think the price is decent. I can find it at Target. I would definitely recommend Boots brand.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Kimberly V.
Prrety good product guys I recomend I liked because it is works perrty good for my and my sis used too so it good
Holly S.
Collingswood , NJ
Good for dry hands in the winter, does not irritate sensitive skin or eczema
Crystal D.
Newcastle upon tyne
Seen this in my snap I totally forgot about this gem. I will be going to buy it again tomorrow I ran out and forgot to repurchase. This is a hand miracle in a tube. It smells amazing and your hands will have never felt as soft as they do after using this (I promise!) best hand product I've found by far
Fariya T.
Rawalpindi
Alright, not too good, not too bad. Probably because I have very dry skin. Bought it from a Boots in Pakistan. Used it twice a day but didn't work to my expectations.
Emma M.
East Lothian
I'm out and about quite a lot during the day so I'm always looking for a hand cream that I can take around with me that'll keep my hands nice and moisturised without leaving them greasy and this is definitely one of my favourite products for doing this! The texture is really nice and it doesn't leave my hands feeling oily and greasy as some other hand creams do so you can simply apply it and then go on with your everyday life
Jess W.
From constantly having my hands it water they've become so dry but since using this they have become so soft it's unbelievable I brought this at my local boots store and it wasn't to pricey either I will be buying some more of this
Welington S.
os produtos que utilizei antes erma de boa durabilidade mais nao era consistente com meu dia a dia por isso penso em trocar os produtos que utilizo
Leah J.
fagley, Bradford
Nothing worse than having cracked dull hands, this hand cream keeps handing feeling soft all day, I like to use it threwout the day and at night