BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNo7
Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum - 2ct/1 fl oz

No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum - 2ct/1 fl oz

by No7

No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum - 2ct/1 fl oz

Does the no 7 serum have sunscreen in it?
DooEs this serum really work?
Is this product good? And how has it helped your skin?
Start your review of No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum - 2ct/1 fl oz!
Jessica N.
N Hollywood, CA
No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum - 2ct/1 fl oz uploaded by Jessica N.
After a week of using this I noticed the frown lines on my forehead had cleared up and my smile lines had lessened. I love that it's lightweight, so I can layer a moisturizing sunscreen on top and not feel like I have too much on my skin. I don't mind the scent. Even if it's not your favorite smell, it doesn't linger or give you whiffs throughout the day. I use it day and night and the tube lasts me a decent amount of time. I introduced my mom to this and she loves it too.
Amanda J.
Prattville, AL
No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum - 2ct/1 fl oz uploaded by Amanda J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is so awesome! I love the smell, it is a nice soft fragrance. This serum melts into my skin and makes it feel so soft. I have been using it for about 2 weeks and I am starting to see a little difference in my skin. I would recommend and will be purchasing more when I run out. It is a little pricey but I think it is worth it. My sensitive skin loves it. Doesn’t irritate my skin at all.
Tammy K.
University Pl, WA
No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum - 2ct/1 fl oz uploaded by Tammy K.
Purchased at: ULTA
As I was approaching 40, I started to recognize some sagging and wrinkling and realized I've been neglecting my skin this past winter/spring, and I really need to start adding in products for more mature skin. I decided to try these products from No7, a brand I've never used until now. I'm very glad that I took a "before and after" because I think you can tell a definite difference. 40 has now come and gone, and I've been using these for close to a month. The only other thing I changed was using a new exfoliator a few times. I will say, I'm not a fan of the fragrance in these at all. I'm not sure why companies use these heavily perfumed fragrances in products for mature skin - we are not trying to feel more old. In any case - The serum is definitely my favorite of the three. I concentrated it more around my jawline/neck and then my forehead as well. I used this twice a day and I'd confidently say that I'll purchase this again, despite not being a fan of the fragrance.
Marta B.
Graham, WA
No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum - 2ct/1 fl oz uploaded by Marta B.
Purchased at: Target
I started using this about 30 days ago on my neck & face daily at night. I love the texture and light smell it has when applying. It's clear and serum thick like and glides right on. It's non greasy and absorbs like butter. It tells u to use moisturizer after but I feel-good with that alone at times.. I haven't honestly seen results yet after 30 days but I know it takes time. It does blur my skin completely out like a filter after use but thats its serum like texture when applied. I like the price and company so eager to continue.
Jennifer  B.
Sand Springs, OK
No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum - 2ct/1 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer  B.
I got this as a gift and read tons of reviews on how amazing it is and how good it smells. Every one wants a great smelling beauty product, right? The product does feel nice on my skin and absorbs nicely. However, it smells AWFUL like a soured towel! It’s hard to get past how bad it smells to use daily. Not sure if the one I have is just a bad batch or if the fragrance doesn’t appeal to me. Based on smell alone, I wouldn’t recommend to others.
Brandy C.
Lansing, MI
No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum - 2ct/1 fl oz uploaded by Brandy C.
No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum I am on my 2nd tube, so it is amazing on my 40 something skin. It feels thick coming out of the tube, but smooths wonderfully. It is non-greasy on my skin, and in conjunction with the night cream, eye cream, & day cream, my skin looks & feels brighter & more hydrated. The serum has a light fragrance (which is more pleasant than a stinky odor) which does not irritate my extremely sensitive skin. All skin is different; give it a try! #skincarereview
Melissa  M.
Hemet, CA
I do like this product a lot. Light clean fresh sent. Leaves your face soft and smooth. My foundation spreads evenly over my face after I apply restore and renew.
Aaliyah A.
Liberty, MO
If your looking for a serum that will give you the effects of tighter skin especially near the neck area then I would highly recommend this.
Elina P.
Fort Lauderdale
It’s ok, I used for few weeks but I don’t see any changes, smells great only maybe is not for my skin
Kristen C.
Manteno, IL
No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum - 2ct/1 fl oz uploaded by Kristen C.
Amazing product works wonderfully. You can instantly see a difference. It smells amazing also. I love it. A little goes a long way. It’s very gentle on your skin. Amazing. Truly love it. I will be a repeat customer.