Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsNo7
Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum - 2ct/1 fl oz

No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum - 2ct/1 fl oz

by No7

No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum - 2ct/1 fl oz

Does the no 7 serum have sunscreen in it?
DooEs this serum really work?
Is this product good? And how has it helped your skin?
Start your review of No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum - 2ct/1 fl oz!
Jessica N.
N Hollywood, CA
No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum - 2ct/1 fl oz uploaded by Jessica N.
After a week of using this I noticed the frown lines on my forehead had cleared up and my smile lines had lessened. I love that it's lightweight, so I can layer a moisturizing sunscreen on top and not feel like I have too much on my skin. I don't mind the scent. Even if it's not your favorite smell, it doesn't linger or give you whiffs throughout the day. I use it day and night and the tube lasts me a decent amount of time. I introduced my mom to this and she loves it too.
Amanda J.
Prattville, AL
No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum - 2ct/1 fl oz uploaded by Amanda J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is so awesome! I love the smell, it is a nice soft fragrance. This serum melts into my skin and makes it feel so soft. I have been using it for about 2 weeks and I am starting to see a little difference in my skin. I would recommend and will be purchasing more when I run out. It is a little pricey but I think it is worth it. My sensitive skin loves it. Doesn’t irritate my skin at all.
Jennifer B.
Sand Springs, OK
No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum - 2ct/1 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer B.
I got this as a gift and read tons of reviews on how amazing it is and how good it smells. Every one wants a great smelling beauty product, right? The product does feel nice on my skin and absorbs nicely. However, it smells AWFUL like a soured towel! It’s hard to get past how bad it smells to use daily. Not sure if the one I have is just a bad batch or if the fragrance doesn’t appeal to me. Based on smell alone, I wouldn’t recommend to others.
Brandy C.
Lansing, MI
No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum - 2ct/1 fl oz uploaded by Brandy C.
No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum I am on my 2nd tube, so it is amazing on my 40 something skin. It feels thick coming out of the tube, but smooths wonderfully. It is non-greasy on my skin, and in conjunction with the night cream, eye cream, & day cream, my skin looks & feels brighter & more hydrated. The serum has a light fragrance (which is more pleasant than a stinky odor) which does not irritate my extremely sensitive skin. All skin is different; give it a try! #skincarereview
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
It’s ok, I used for few weeks but I don’t see any changes, smells great only maybe is not for my skin
Kristen C.
Manteno, IL
No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum - 2ct/1 fl oz uploaded by Kristen C.
Amazing product works wonderfully. You can instantly see a difference. It smells amazing also. I love it. A little goes a long way. It’s very gentle on your skin. Amazing. Truly love it. I will be a repeat customer.
Stephanie D.
Charlotte, NC
No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum - 2ct/1 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Target
I really like this serum from No7. I have been using it for about 6 weeks and my neck does feel firmer and appears less crepey. I have concentrated the serum to my neck area, because this has been neglected for too long. I use pea sized amount on my neck area am and pm. I do apply my SPF 15 day cream and oil free night cream on top of the serum. I let the serum sink into my skin for a moment or two and then apply my moisturizer. Really great product and very reasonably priced.
Melissa A.
Broad Run, VA
Love this serum. Makes my skin so soft. Helps my makeup go on evenly and flawlessly. Would recommend to anyone!
Emy M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Serum is a must once you hit 30 i wish i had started in my late 20's this product takes care of 3 things helps with darl spot in the face, Also helps with neck and face wrinkles. It's a great product And also has a great price super affordable.
Terry R.
Bradenton, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Try it! I think you'll like it. I've been using on my neck and chest, I feel like I can see a difference, but more time will tell for sure. I'm also using this in the day cream, it has spf 30, so that is great for day. I love in Florida so I will start using this as my sunscreen. The fragrance is really strong though.