BY NO7

This rich luxurious cream cleanser is supplied with a muslin cloth and reveals soft, hydrated, radiantly clean skin. The combination of this rich, indulgent cleanser and the gentle exfoliating muslin cloth, whisks away dead skin cells and daily grime whilst stimulation circulation, leaving your skin deeply clean, soft and radiant.

Fotini A.
This foaming cleanser works. I just use 2 pumps. It's my first step of my cleansing technique. It is gentle and I am looking to repurchase. It was on sale thus it was fairly priced. I would recommend to others, might even upload a YouTube video
Srinidhi Y.
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Srinidhi Y.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
First time trying a hot cloth cleanser. Love the packaging. Easy to use, goes on smoothly and feels nice. It comes with a muslin cloth which I was really looking forward to. Cloth does not feel too harsh on skin. Only thing is I wish the muslin cloth retain the hotness (from hot water) longer. You're supposed to run it under hot water and then place it over you face (like when you get a facial at a spa). It feels really nice and relaxing but It cools down almost instantly (within 5 secs) so I would have to do it a few times. Other than that, I love using this at night a few times a week. Does not leave skin feeling tight.
MazelTov C.
Scarborough , ME
NO7 products are very expensive for the return but this is certainly a good product and I am glad that I tried it. I don't think that I will buy again. But for someone with oily skin I think this would be a good try.
LACIE S.
Henderson , NV
I wanted to love this so badly! It really just ended up feeling like lotion i was rubbing on my skin when it should have felt clean. So bummed this didn’t work for me. Not sure if it’s just my skin type.
Kasie H.
White House, TN
This product is very gentle on the face and washing it with a hot cloth really makes you feel relaxed and like you are getting all of the makeup and dirt off of your face. It also is very moisturizing for a wash
Victoria S.
This is the best product! I enjoy this beyond belief!. It’s the best affordable price and totally worth it. It is completely effective! Perfect little satisfying product.! Yes recommend to others
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I LOVE it! I got it today and used it about 15 minutes after it was delivered:) it was super fun and my husband even wanted to try it! My face feels so smooth and with my giant pores and excess sebum I was totally impressed. I'll be buying this often!
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
If you're looking for an affordable version of Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser, this is an awesome dupe. It's very gentle, non-irritating, and doesn't dry out your skin. It also does a great job of removing makeup.