No7 Pure Retinol Night Repair Cream FOP 50ml

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I’m going to start by saying I haven’t been disappointed with number seven products yet. This retinal night cream is no exception. The thick cream feels like a luxury hundred dollar cream . It glides over the skin, absorbing in about 5 to 10 minutes. I use this at night on the nights that I’m not using a retinaldehyde Treatment. The night cream is formulated to reduce the harness of pure retinol so you don’t get the irritation and flakiness. I love how my skin feels in the morning. This product is both effective in reducing appearance of uneven colors and smoothing skin. This is one of the few night creams that I actually saw results within a month. Has slight fragrance. Comes in a glass jar which, although it’s easy to get out all the product, the whole jar is exposed to air every time it’s opened. Shorter shelf life once opened.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Never has something so quickly sinked into my skin! Buttery consistency and smooth application. I’m only 37 and arguably look very much younger than my years but i suffer with eczema and this makes my skin very dry and especially under my eyes are starting to look crepey, this cream in combination with the other retinols in this line have done a fantastic job of reducing the lines, making the skin plumper and my eye bags less intense. Also doesnt burn my sensitive skin. I love this product!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
No7 midnight glow love this eye shadow face and lip love this :) very good use will buy again very happy will buy again when run out very good :):):)