suggested searches

20%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I bought this cream and tried for the first time a couple months ago and loved it. The consistency of the cream is thick, so you have to work it a little bit, but after using up the first jar, I decided to get another one. I’ve been trying to do a simple skin care routine and this is all I use every night. I have had many people complimented how my skin looking so smooth these days.

Product reviewed: No7 Pure Retinol Night Repair Cream FOP 50ml

I tried this with high hopes that I’d love it but no my skin did not like it. Made me break out and also felt like it was burning my skin.

Product reviewed: No7 Pure Retinol Night Repair Cream FOP 50ml

I love how this skincare keeps my skin feeling smoother and softer, it doesn't have a harsh scent and doesn't make my skin breakout. I like the overall improvements that this product has made. I highly recommend this product to all my friends as it works wonders !

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
What’s your favorite retinol for sensitive skin? I used the no 7 one, but started feeling burning.
Would this NO 7 PURE retinol night cream be safe for use on delicate aging skin?
Thoughts on this product? Just bought…trying to keep my young skin in good condition.
more questions