Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsNo7
Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum Bottle - 1oz

No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum Bottle - 1oz

by No7

No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum Bottle - 1oz

HooW is this product compared to neutrogena?
What age group is this geared towards?
Does this really work for wrinkles or filling?
Start your review of No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum Bottle - 1oz!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,779 reviews
No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum Bottle - 1oz uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: ULTA
When I really started to up my skin care, and buy some different serums and moisturizers. I read so many good thinks about NO7 product I definitely wanted to try a product. So I picked this up at Ulta for around $25. It has a combination of antioxidants, peptides, From No7, America's #1 Serum brand*. Keep skin looking younger for longer with this clinically proven anti-wrinkle, anti-aging Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum. A supercharged combination of antioxidants and peptides work together to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while boosting moisture and protecting skin from external stressors. All the ingredients hydrate , and keep your skin protected from pre mature aging.
Rebecca W.
Charleston, WV
No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum Bottle - 1oz uploaded by Rebecca W.
Purchased at: Target
This is an amazing serum, it makes my skin feel SOOO soft, in a way that no other serum has. It's like a cloudy , fluffy softness. I've been using it every night for the past week, and I'm in love with it. It has literally improved my fine lines, and given my skin a glow. The packaging is super gorgeous. It has retinol, hydrolyzed rice protein, hylaronic acid, ginseng root, morus alba leaf in it. It's probably my favorite drug store serum. It is a little on the pricey side as far as being a drug store product. You absolutely get what you pay for though. I completely recommend trying this out if you have fine lines or, just want to glow, and have protection from blue lights and other harmful pollutants.
Beata Z.
Las Vegas, NV
No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum Bottle - 1oz uploaded by Beata Z.
Boots No7 Protect & Perfect INTENSE ADVANCED Serum Supple skin, reducing tiny wrinkles, love the way my face looks after using it, you need about 3 pumps to cover entire face and neck. It is effective , gentle, but be careful not to get it in to your eyes, (like other products). For me, since my skin is dry I also like to use night cream on top of serum.
Molly H.
Kansas City, MO
This serum has been a game-changer for me. A couple of years ago, I went to Ulta, asking for something to work for my fine lines, this is what was recommended. Reviews have said it takes weeks of daily use to notice a difference, but I was staring at my face that first day in disbelief. It wasn't dramatic, but noticeable to me. The lines seem to be reduced and my face just feels tighter and more supple. I simply apply one pump to my face after my rosewater mist, but before moisturizer and it works wonders.
Ewa B.
Alexandria, VA
I can't even begin to write how much I love this Boots line of skincare. I'm approaching 40, so have wrinkles especially in my eye area, as well a drying skin that can look a bit dull. I have tried almost every skincare brand you can get at the drugstore, and more than a few luxury brands, and No7 Protect & Perfect is hands-down the best. Using it for about 4 months, along with the moisturizers from the collection, I've noticed my skin simply looks better. It's less grey and dry, feels soft and refreshed, and I've had compliments from friends on how I look. WOW!
Sarah A.
SIERRA VISTA, AZ
This product minimized my fine lines and left my face feeling really smooth. I used in combination with the day and night cream as recommended.
Eleasha C.
I got a sample in my frostyvoxbox. I liked the texture of the product but needed to wash my hands afterwards. I didn't see a difference while using it but i don't have a lot of fine lines yet. So maybe others will have better results.
Coleen A.
Sebring, FL
I use this lotion every morning and evening. It makes my skin feel refreshed. It takes so very little it is unbelievable. I can feel my skin feel so much better after applying. I will continue using this as I honestly see a difference in my wrinkles and fine lines.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Best new Serum I bought at Target! It’s great too if you have a discount coupon, it’s even better! The value is pretty good and it is effective.
samantha E.
ROSEVILLE, CA
Love love love this stuff!! Makes my skin so soft but not greasy, blurs lines, perfect for oily/combination skin. It is a bit pricey, about $25-30 in stores near me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...