BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNo7
Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum Bottle - 1oz

No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum Bottle - 1oz

by No7

No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum Bottle - 1oz

How do you apply for these products (vox box)?
HooW is this product compared to neutrogena?
What age group is this geared towards?
Start your review of No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum Bottle - 1oz!
Danielle L.
Accokeek, MD
No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum Bottle - 1oz uploaded by Danielle L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This serum is amazing! I love all No7 products, I’m British and No7 is our local pharmacy; named ‘Boots’ (similar to CVS) own make. It has high quality ingredients at an affordable price, and this serum is almost 50% off at Ulta right now! It penetrates the skin 10 layers deep to give that glow from within look and has powerful anti-aging properties. With prolonged use the fine lines around my eyes disappeared. The consistency is like a thin cream and application is smooth like silk. I highly recommend this serum and pretty much everything in their line
Kristen E.
Cambridge, MA
No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum Bottle - 1oz uploaded by Kristen E.
I think this is a top drug store serum. It is thicker than I expected, but I use it day and night with an amethyst roller and it sinks in. I’ve already noticed more dewiness and radiance in my skin! Great for fine lines and dry skin! No7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum Bottle - 1oz
Molly H.
Kansas City, MO
This serum has been a game-changer for me. A couple of years ago, I went to Ulta, asking for something to work for my fine lines, this is what was recommended. Reviews have said it takes weeks of daily use to notice a difference, but I was staring at my face that first day in disbelief. It wasn't dramatic, but noticeable to me. The lines seem to be reduced and my face just feels tighter and more supple. I simply apply one pump to my face after my rosewater mist, but before moisturizer and it works wonders.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,262 reviews
No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum Bottle - 1oz uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: ULTA
When I really started to up my skin care, and buy some different serums and moisturizers. I read so many good thinks about NO7 product I definitely wanted to try a product. So I picked this up at Ulta for around $25. It has a combination of antioxidants, peptides, From No7, America's #1 Serum brand*. Keep skin looking younger for longer with this clinically proven anti-wrinkle, anti-aging Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum. A supercharged combination of antioxidants and peptides work together to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while boosting moisture and protecting skin from external stressors. All the ingredients hydrate , and keep your skin protected from pre mature aging.
Rebecca  W.
Charleston, WV
No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum Bottle - 1oz uploaded by Rebecca  W.
Purchased at: Target
This is an amazing serum, it makes my skin feel SOOO soft, in a way that no other serum has. It's like a cloudy , fluffy softness. I've been using it every night for the past week, and I'm in love with it. It has literally improved my fine lines, and given my skin a glow. The packaging is super gorgeous. It has retinol, hydrolyzed rice protein, hylaronic acid, ginseng root, morus alba leaf in it. It's probably my favorite drug store serum. It is a little on the pricey side as far as being a drug store product. You absolutely get what you pay for though. I completely recommend trying this out if you have fine lines or, just want to glow, and have protection from blue lights and other harmful pollutants.
Simone C.
San Antonio, TX
No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum Bottle - 1oz uploaded by Simone C.
Haven’t tried it yet but I will definitely let you know once I do so stay tuned this should be fun
Beata Z.
Las Vegas, NV
No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum Bottle - 1oz uploaded by Beata Z.
Boots No7 Protect & Perfect INTENSE ADVANCED Serum Supple skin, reducing tiny wrinkles, love the way my face looks after using it, you need about 3 pumps to cover entire face and neck. It is effective , gentle, but be careful not to get it in to your eyes, (like other products). For me, since my skin is dry I also like to use night cream on top of serum.
Ewa B.
Alexandria, VA
I can't even begin to write how much I love this Boots line of skincare. I'm approaching 40, so have wrinkles especially in my eye area, as well a drying skin that can look a bit dull. I have tried almost every skincare brand you can get at the drugstore, and more than a few luxury brands, and No7 Protect & Perfect is hands-down the best. Using it for about 4 months, along with the moisturizers from the collection, I've noticed my skin simply looks better. It's less grey and dry, feels soft and refreshed, and I've had compliments from friends on how I look. WOW!
Sarah A.
SIERRA VISTA, AZ
This product minimized my fine lines and left my face feeling really smooth. I used in combination with the day and night cream as recommended.
Lindsay A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been using this for about a week and really like it so far. It is silky smooth and definitely elevates my skin care routine. Looking forward to monitoring how my wrinkles respond to using this daily. Make sure your skin is clean when using so it can do it's magic! I'm interested in trying their other products, particularly the moisturizers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...