No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Serum

by No7

For the first signs of ageing

Clinically proven to visily reduce fine lines. Younger looking, more radiance skin in just 2 weeks.
Contains active ingredients that help to repair and protect as well as helping to tackle blemishes.

Supercharge your skincare regime with this clinically proven serum. No7's highly acclaimed Protect & Perfect technology has been re-engineered to deliver even better anti-ageing results. Independently tested and proven to work.

This serum is powered by Matrixyl 3000 Plus™, a combination of the most powerful form of Matrixyl plus a next generation peptide that work together to help restore more youthful looking skin.
With our patented antioxidant complex it helps protect skin from future signs of ageing, keeping it looking younger for longer. Includes salicylic acid to promote clearer, more radiant skin.

After 2 weeks skin looks younger and more radiant, by 4 weeks skin looks clearer and fine lines are visibly reduced. Results keep getting better with continued use. 80% of women said this serum provided the best anti-ageing results they had ever seen**

* Based on clinical and consumer trial results.
**Consumer testing of No7 Protect & Perfect ADVANCED Serum on 189 existing No7 users.

How To Use:

For Best Results:
Use morning and evening, smooth into your face and neck after cleansing, then moisturise with Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED day or night cream.

Dimethicone, Aqua (Water), Dimethicone crosspolymer, Butylene glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol denat., Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, Magnesium sulfate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Hexyl laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl palmitate, Hydrolyzed rice protein, Propylene glycol, Tocopheryl acetate, Sorbitan laurate, Salicylic acid, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) extract, Ethylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester, Panax ginseng root extract, Morus alba leaf extract, Sodium benzoate, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7.

Is this product pricey?
Is this product used best at night or in the morning?
Does this work to improve your skin, acne scars, or dark circles? Does this work with oily sensitive skin? Does this break you out? I really don't have any wrinkles yet..
Start your review of No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Mahwah, NJ
I like this product. Its not too heavy and absorbs into the skin nicely. I used to use it after washing my face. It is a bit oily though and I stopped using it because I have oily skin and i felt that it would just add to the oil on my face already. Still however, It was a great moisturizer.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I actually enjoy this product . I received it for testing purposes only from influenster in my frostyvoxbox. now I'm not in need of this product quiet yet, but it is nice to know for the future. I will def. be buying it some day it went on smooth and soft. my skin felt so silky i couldn't get over it. You can find it at target and anything found at target is a good thing if you ask me.
Brampton, On
I bought this product after over hearing two women talking about it in a grocery store. The one woman swore by it ever since she lived in England years ago. After having it for only a week, I haven't fully discovered if it is taking away my fine lines, but I do know that it feels amazing on. Usually serums feel very greasy or oily on my skin, but this one feels so soft and not oily at all yet moisturizing. So far, this is a great product- and will be an amazing one if it hold true and prevents further fine lines and wrinkles. And it's quite affordable here in Canada too- $29 at Shoppers Drug Mart!
This sample serum came with my #FrostyVoxBox, The serum goes smoothly onto my skin and it made it feels really soft, and this is the reason for the 4-stars. I also like how it has a faint, neutral smell. But sadly it's only a sample so I won't be able to see the results.
Høyanger
This is awesome. I use it before applying my make up, leave it on for 5 minutes and it helps my foundation glide on and make it lasts the whole day. Apart from using it under your make up you could also use it in the evenings before going to bed, and it works wonders.
Helena , AL
This is awesome! Great for my sensitive skin and a dab goes a long way. Study in U.K. found it was the only cream tested with proven results. I use nightly before moisturizer and my forehead wrinkles seem less pronounced especially under makeup
Tomah, WI
There was a sample of this in a magazine I received and I decided to test it out. I fell in love with this product. I love the consistency and how soft & smooth it leaves my face feeling. I did get a lot of uses out of my sample, which is a plus. I didn't give it 5 stars, because I only tested the sample & I didn't get to see how this serum works over a longer time period.
Midvale, UT
I received this product in my #FrostyVoxBox. I was sad that the sample was so small because on the back of the package it specifically says "after 2 weeks skin looks younger" but I was only able to use it 2 days and it was gone. I REALLY liked how soft my face was after applying it and I am thinking about buying it...the only thing holding me back possibly is the price.
Irvine, CA
After exfoliating my face with a cleanser, i tried out just a teeny bit to see if it would act as a face primer or moisturizer. I wish I received a bigger sample so i can see it using over a period of time would make a difference. my face felt so smooth after, just like a primer. But I wouldn't pay for an anti-aging serum for that effect. this wasn’t really meant for me so I passed it along to my mom.
Belfast, ME
I wasn't a fan of how it smelt, but it went away very fast. At first it felt like my face with itchy almost but I think because a little bit of this stuff goes along way, and it made me feel like I had oil on it. It slowly also went away and made my face feel smooth. It's hard to judge if it really works since I only got a sample, but enjoyed testing it from my Frosty Vox Box!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...