No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Daily Handcream SPF15 uploaded by Alisha S.

BY NO7

Hydration Hand & Nail Cream is supercharged with technology from our clinically proven serum, which works to reduce the visible signs of skin ageing to reveal younger looking hands in just 2 weeks.

Lightweight and fast-absorbing, our protecting and moisture renewing formula instantly softens and smooths skin's texture, while working to intensively condition the skin and delay future signs of ageing with regular use. Hands continue to feel hydrated even after washing.

Formulated with skin nourishing ingredients and antioxidants. It contains our unique Double Defence technology, which combines with the protective power of SPF 15 and unbeatable 5* UVA to give your skin No7's most advanced daily protection from the sun's UV rays, the biggest cause of future skin ageing.

With continued use our lightening complex helps to fade appearance of dark spots and help prevent new ones forming, while our skin firming pro-retinol complex works to help restore and maintain supple feeling skin. Formulated with Pro-Vitamin B5 for healthy nails and cuticles.

How To Use:

For Best Results: Smooth into hands any time they need a little extra care.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Pumice, Cetearyl alcohol, Hydrated silica, Paraffinum liquidum (Mineral oil), Juglans regia (Walnut) shell powder, Steareth-21, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Dipropylene glycol, Steareth-2, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Menthyl lactate, Panthenol, Xanthan gum, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl acetate, Potassium hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium pyrophosphate.

Lynn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was ok, but not worth the price of it. It moisturized like any other hand cream. It smelled fine. I didn’t notice any difference with my small age spots. It had decent reviews, so I decided to try it. I bought it at Ulta. I won’t buy it again or recommend it.
Samantha L.
I was given this product through my ipsy subscription. The formula is great and really nourishes the skin without being to oily and leaving residue. It has a light scent and is great when my hands are feeling dry. I would definitely buy again.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's hard to find a hand cream with SPF, so I was pretty excited to find one at Duane Reade! This is a great cream that isn't too greasy but really moisturizes well, even in the winter!
Leslie F.
Love this product!!! I through my job,I find myself washing my hands frequently. This hand cream really hydrates them!!!
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
This hand cream is so good! It keeps your hands super moist and helps when they are cracked
Hanifah S.
I am very familiar with the no7 range as i frequently work at the no7 counters. I particularly enjoy the hand creams (day and night) as they hydrate the hands amazingly. I suffer from extreme dry hands and this often aids me when my hands have been over worked and in need or care. The day hand cream contains spf which means your hands are protected from the harmful UV rays of the sun as well as being moisturised.
Fathima R.
United kingdom, England,London,Middlesbrough
This hand cream is amazing
it keeps away dryness to your hands
after using this my hands felt incredible and I noticed a change in how they look
they don't look or feel dry anymore
before my hands looked rough now it feels like a baby's bottom soo smooth and silky
the scent of this is really nice as well
its not cacy on your hand
The Dusky Diva !.
New Delhi, INDIA
Very nice hand cream
Keep hands moisture
I Always keep it with me in my bag
Smoothen up my hands instantly
Amy P.
Harrietsham, Kent
Have you noticed a difference to your skin by using a hand cream that has spf in it?
Jessica W.
Trinity , FL
does this help with fine lines and wrinkles on the hands