No7 Protect & Perfect Foundation uploaded by Christine W.No7 Protect & Perfect Foundation uploaded by Ashley O.No7 Protect & Perfect Foundation uploaded by Mychell G.

BY NO7

Anti-Aging Treatment Foundation with SPF15 Coverage Light Medium. For all skin types. With sunscreen. Fine line appear reduced. Anti-aging complex. Hypo-allergenic A light diffusing anti-aging treatment foundation that combines the ingredients from Protect & Perfect serum to help soften lines and wrinkles and provide SPF15 to protect again the aging effects of the sun.  Perfect for all skin types. 1-866-75-BOOTS. .

• Did anyone broke out in cyst acne from this product?2 Answers
  • What company makes this foundation? I am trying to find a...1 Answers
Rhonda M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I have been reading a lot of stuff regarding this foundation and I was dying to try it. I have only had it a little over a week. I have used it 9 straight days so I think I am ready to write this review. The smooth, silky texture of this lightweight foundation effortlessly glides onto the skin, leaving you with a radiant and youthful glow. This liquid foundation provides you with complete coverage when it comes to concealing fine lines. It is very creamy and lightweight. I did apply with moisturizer, primer, and my sunscreen underneath. This foundation does come with a 15spf foundation but I always put on additional sunscreen. I have one face and one neck in this lifetime so I want to protect it as much as I can. This foundation went over top of everything and layered right on top completely. The thing I disliked the most was the shades. They are all pretty dark. I purchased the lightest one and still had to work it in really well and I only used little product. It is a medium foundation coverage. Their shades are super dark. I chose the lightest shade possible (cool ivory) Probably not good for fairer complexions than I am but I do have some yellow undertones in my skin. I'm happy with the product and it doesn't seem to rub off on clothes. It was not heavy.
Ashley O.
I use the Lift & Luminate foundation in Wheat and it is the absolute perfect shade when I tan. It has just enough coverage to cover any redness or puffiness but is still lightweight enough to allow my freckles to show through and not be cakey. It stays pretty well and doesn’t require a ton of product for light coverage. I am so in love with this and nothing compares but I’m so sad Ulta quit selling it and I’ve only found it at some Targets.
Bmarie J.
Elk Grove
I have never found a shade that matched my complexion until this Lift and Luminate from Boots Number 7. It’s easy to apply, great for my combo skin, lasts all day. Leaves me looking hydrated and fabulous!
Gabriella D.
lehigh acres Fl
I just recently got this product and I absolutely am in love with it. It’s great coverage it’s not too heavy and it doesn’t fade off. It’s lasts all day and it’s like a light matte finish. I would recommended this to everybody especially if you have oily skin it defiantly controls the oils. Also the product is inexpensive they have other amazing products. There face products are amazing , they have special natural products that go into their products for different types of skins. That’s why their product is amazing it’s specially made from natural ingredients.
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
Absolutely love this foundation! It goes on beautifully and has a soft dewy finish. It lasts all day and blends on nicely. It’s lightweight but still covers all blemishes. I highly recommend it for people who have combination skin and like a lightweight foundation.
Brooks G.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this from target because I had a spray tan and needed something that I wouldn’t use a lot because it’s too dark for me on the daily. I want to buy it in my normal shade now because it’s so flawless. I’d say medium coverage. Nice scent. Blend able.
Lindsey L.
Sauquoit, NY
This foundation provides full coverage without that cakey feeling. I like that it gives a matte finish since my skin is normally oily. The packaging is great too. The bottle is designed so there is no wasted product! Definitely a plus!
Mikayla K.
Spokane, WA
There weren't alot of colors to choose from in store, so i just chose the one that i thought would match my best and it was dirty/muddy looking on my face. Which was sad because i hear its good for dry skin. Wish they had a better color selection and i could give it another try.
Jadrian W.
Roanoke
I love this! I have it in Chestnut, and it matches me perfectly. It doesn’t suffocate the skin which is amazing, and it is an okay price for a lot of product. I’d buy it again in a heartbeat!
Kiralys C.
I got this foundation because I was looking for a foundation that wouldn't sink into my smile lines. I was hesitant to try this foundation out since it says anti aging and I'm only 17, but I decided to give it a go. It's great! It gives a smooth, natural looking appearance while still being medium coverage. It works well with both a beauty blender or a brush. This foundation lasts about 12+ hours which is perfect, I definitely recommend this!
Medie X.
Did anyone broke out in cyst acne from this product?
Jill M.
Rogers, AR
What company makes this foundation? I am trying to find a good foundation.